No Tea

"An expedition?" Levi asked, you sitting in a chair in the corner. "For what Commander?"
"In a year's time we're sending all our cadets out to find the mark on (Y/n)'s back." Your eyes widened slightly, looking between Levi and Erwin, playing with your fingers.
"It's more of a training session than an expedition, with the risk of titans getting in the way. I'm sending you and Hanji out with some cadets to do combat work and stealth training. You'll be gone for two weeks." Erwin explained simply, writing out things on his paperwork.
"I'll be going too, right Erwin?" You asked quietly. The blond glanced at you and sighed before looking up completely and clasping his hands together.
"No, you're going to stay back and train our newest cadets on titan anatomy." "But I need to go with Levi!" You immediately objected, standing up and looking at Erwin. Levi sighed and looked at the Commander. "I'll talk with her Commander, we'll excuse ourselves." He stated and bowed before dragging you out with him.
"Levi I can't just let you go where you might-" You were cut off by Levi's hands being placed on your cheeks, and his soft lips pressing against yours. You pulled away, looking at your feet before glancing up at him. "What am I going to do without you for two weeks?" You asked quietly, staring into his steel-grey eyes. "You're going to teach the cadets, just like the Commander instructed. Just keep your mind off it and I'll be back in no time." He said gently, looking down at you. "Come on, it's late. Let's head back to the dorm." You nodded, walking with him back to the dorm you two shared.
"(Y/n) do you want tea?" Levi called to you as you changed into your pyjamas, looking around his room more in depth. "Yes please!" You called back, picking up a book from his small shelf, glancing at the cover and smiling before putting it back as Levi entered the room with two cups of tea.
"Are you snooping?" He said with a slight chuckle, placing the cups on the nightstand before walking over to you. You snickered slightly as his arms went around your waist, hiding himself in the crook of your neck and kissing there gently. "No..." You grinned as he smiled against your skin, running his fingers over your hips. "Where's my tea?" You asked gently and glanced down at him. You squeaked as he picked you up, placing you on the bed and smirking. "I'm not in the mood for tea anymore." He said simply, grinning wider.