Exiled

Levi's POV

I stared at (Y/n) in shock.  'Did she just exile me to the fucking couch?"
I groaned deeply, running my grease-covered fingers through my hair.  This isn't what I wanted, or expected.  I thought I'd come through the door, with the love of my goddamn life making dinner or some fairytale shit like that, maybe we'd try something new since I didn't feel like someone used me to wipe their ass this morning.  She's been acting so weird, so sultry.  This entire week she'd been making me hot and bothered!
I stood from my spot on the couch, leaving our home of sorts and heading to Erwin's office.  "Enter," he called in his stupidly deep voice when I knocked, entering the room and shutting the door, sitting and fuming.
"What is it today Corporal?"
"How do you deal with an angry girlfriend?" I groan, rubbing my face.  Erwin chuckled deeply and stopped his work, looking at me like some dumb, smug teenage boy.
  "You take her on an apology date." He replied, as if the big lug had the answer to any question I'd arrived with. 
"How the hell do I do that?  There's nothing to do around here, and I sure as hell can't afford to bring her to some restaurant in town."
"I'll get you some food, make a picnic, take your horse and bring her to the pond." Erwin replied simply, still grinning at me like an idiot.  I glared at him as I thought, standing and heading for the door. "Stupid brat..." I grumbled, heading back to the room.
            When I got back to the dorm (Y/n) and I shared, I saw that the door to our room was still closed, and locked supposedly, but on the table in front of the couch was a little bottle.
  I lifted it, realizing it was the medication I got from the infirmary for my still healing wounds.
'I must have forgotten them in our room...' I thought, grinning at the thought that (Y/n) certainly couldn't be that mad at me if she swallowed her pride to bring me medicine.  I sighed, taking my pills before planning for the next day.