The End

"Happy birthday to you!" 
You all finished singing as you placed a birthday cake in front of your child.  Verity squealed with joy, blowing out the flame lit upon her number 7 candle. 
"Cake!" Jean's son, Joshua, yelled happily.  "Calm down Josh, the young'uns get cake first, and how old are you now?"
"15..."  He grumbled to his mother.. 
"Can I get a piece to bring to Julia?" Credence, your 16 year old son, asked  shyly as you chuckled.  His cheeks flushed pink as you handed him a plate with a piece, smiling and kissing his cheek in a motherly manner. 
"Go get 'em tiger."  Credence smiled and nodded, hurrying out the door. 
"Christ all mighty Jean, every time I come visit you've got another sixteen children."  Erwin laughed as he entered, getting a hug from Levi and you. 
"There's only six of 'em!"
"Well, actually, soon to be seven." Rainy giggled guiltily as Jean looked at her, his face going pale.
"Jesus Jean, you might wanna try using a plastic bag at least."  Eren laughed, holding his own daughter, Dolly.
"Shut up, bastard..."  Jean groaned weakly, sitting down heavily.
"Sorry sweetheart, last one, I promise." Rainy giggled as you head Levi call for you outside.  You picked up Verity, who was still eating her purple cake, going out beside Levi. 
"Shh, watch." He snickered as he looked beyond the hill, by the lake.  Dale and Marvel's adoptive daughter, Julia, stood with Credence as he gave her the piece of cake. 
She was a deaf girl, the same age as him, and only able to communicate through sign language.  Credence had been sweet on her since he was a young boy, only proven by fact to you when you found a Sign language for Beginners book underneath his bed.  You saw him make movements with his hands before holding the cake to her; she smiled. 
They talked through their hand gestures for a moment before Credence did a very slow few movements and they both froze.  Julia dropped her cake and nodded furiously, launching herself in Credence's arms as he nearly toppled over with the sudden weight.  You could practically see his face glow red from where you stood with your daughter and husband, watching as he grinned.  You smiled and looked at Levi, kissing his cheek. 
"Our baby is growing up."  You said softly as Verity suddenly screamed shrilly and hid in your shoulder. 
"She's eating his face!" She squealed  as you looked back, seeing the two share a first kiss. 
"Come on, let's give them some privacy." Levi chuckled, wrapping his arm around your shoulder and leading you back into the house, kissing your cheek as the door closed.