Grumpy

You woke up to the gorgeous smell of food cooking, and tea brewing, lifting yourself from the bed and slowly walking to the door.  You knocked your forehead against the wood, forgetting you'd locked the door last night, unlocking it before leaving. 
You entered the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from your eyes.  "Levi...?" You grumbled confused as he looked at you, apron tied around his waist, nearly dropping the egg he'd been about to crack. 
"Shit you're not supposed to be-Is that my shirt?" Levi stopped mid-sentence, noticing his deep green t-shirt hanging loosely on your body.  You huffed, looking away grumpily and hugging yourself.
"Mine got wet and yours was already on the bed..."
"Wet?" He mumbled before shaking his head, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards him.
"We're going on a date, okay?  Just you and me."
"That's usually what a date is Levi..." You grumbled annoyed, but
smiled slightly at his somewhat stressed and nervous expression.  "Right! So uh, go get ready okay?" You sighed, nodding.  "Alright..." You replied, heading back to your room to change.
            Less than ten minutes later you stood at the stove, half dressed with Levi watching stubbornly.  He'd burnt the pancakes he was making, forcing you to take over. 
You thought that maybe he'd burnt a bit of his ego in the process.