( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 1: I'm back

Chapter 1:

~~~

"Passengers of Japanese Flight JPN0411 - to Tokyo. Departure time: 6:30am. Please proceed to Boarding Gate 4 now. Once again: Passengers of Japanese Flight - JPN0411 - to Tokyo. Please proceed to Boarding Gate 4 now. Thank you."

I sighed as I ran my fingers on my jet black hair. Wearing a simple black skinny jeans, plain white shirt and a jeans jacket over it, I was all ready to go when I suddenly felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket. Taking it out, I realize that it was an overseas call from Japan. Since it was 6:00 am here, I'm guessing it's around 8:00 pm in Japan right now.Tapping the answer button on the screen, I placed the phone on my ear.

"Hakino-san, where are you now?" asked in monotone by person on the other line.

Smiling to myself at the thought, "I'm at the airport. I am going back," I simply answered. 

"Well, I am hoping to see you soon. What time is your departure?"

"Last call: Passengers of Japanese Flight - JPN0411 - to Tokyo. Departure time: 6:30am. Boarding Gate 4 is closing in 5 minutes. Last call: Japanese Flight - JPN0411 proceed to Boarding Gate 4, please. Thank you."

Hearing the last call of my flight, "About now," I confirmed to him.

"I see, I'll be fetching you then. Take care." was his short response.

I stood up, "Yes, thank you," I mumbled before pressing the end call button.  Smoothing out some wrinkles from my clothes, I  headed towards the designated boarding gate.

Entering the boarding gate, a woman in her late 30's greeted me before requesting, "May I see your passport?"  Handing over my passport together with my ticket, I watched her scan it for a few moments before handing it back to me with a gentle smile.

"Welcome, Hakino-san. We have been informed of your flight today. Your seat will be in the first class," the woman explained before asking one of the male attendants to escort me to the first class. Silently, I followed the attendant. Reaching the first class, I was satisfied by the comfortable atmosphere. 

After placing my baggage on the compartment, the attendant excused himself and attended to the other passengers. He gave some basic instructions to me in case I needed anything and afterwards he left. I simply sighed and buckled up my seat belt. Later on, putted my earphones before finding a comfortable spot. Placing my hand under my chin as I look slightly out of the window. Closing my eyes, '2 years. It has been 2 years since I left...' I thought to myself as I drifted away...

~~~

The bell rang signaling that it was already lunch time. I wasn't very much in the mood to eat something so I practically took a book from my back. Flipping through the last part a read, I heard someone call my name.

"Aihana Hakino! Someone's looking for you~!" one of my classmates, Dara Takana, announced energetically then snatching the book from my hand.

Giving her a glare, "Takana-chan, please give it back," I requested.

"I'll give it back to you later, after lunch." she said. I sighed. "Now, hurry. He's already waiting outside," she giggled before pointing her index finger at the door.

I followed her direction to find crowd of girls, looking more intensively, I saw a mop of red hair standing by the door. Leaning his back with his eyes closed as a crowd of girls surround him. I suddenly felt someone pulled me out of my seat then push me to go outside. "Move already!" I heard Dana said.