( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 21: Bus Ride

Okayt, my mind is not functioning properly :3 If some scenes doesn't make sense, please tell me. I'll try to edit it if I can :)

~~~

Chapter 21:

~~~

"You really aren't a morning person, are you?" those were Akashi's first words to me when I opened the bedroom's door this morning, still rubbing the eyes to remove the morning dizziness off. Earlier, I was woken up by Akashi's continues knocks on the door, telling me it was time to for breakfast. And of course, me being me, I stubbornly refuse to get out of bed. But in the end, he successfully made me get out and have breakfast with him.

"Aihana," a smooth voice spoke, making me look up to the voice-owner. "Yes, Akashi-kun?" I said, after taking a spoonful of my breakfast. "The coach wants us to be at the school gym an hour before the meeting time. Are you fine with that?" Akashi simply informed me. I gazed at the wall clock and saw that it was only 9:30am, which means that I still have enough time to prepare for the training camp. "It's still pretty earlier so I think it's okay," I stated after taking a sip of my tea, "Also, thank you for the food."

"You're finished already?" It was a question yet it sounded more like a statement. I simply replied with a nod in which he returned with a sigh. "I told you, didn't I, Aihana? It's not healthy to eat such a small amount especially in the morning," he lectured. "I know, Akashi-kun. But still--" I was about to protest when he cut me off, "You'll have a proper meal starting tomorrow at camp," he stated, authority can be heard from his voice. I sighed in defeat, "...Fine"

After eating breakfast together, which was a little weird for my part because I can't get the fact that he's dating my best friend off my mind, I told Akashi that I'll be going home to prepare for later. Fortunately, he didn't say anything against it.

Akashi lend me his shirt which he used to wear back in first year, because using my uniform wound just look weird. It was a Rakuzan shirt with the school's logo on the upper left in the front part and 'Akashi' with his jersey number 4 written at the back part. I paired it up with a short that I usually use for training.

Bidding goodbye, I headed back at home with my stuffs. The accident from last night had been resolved so the flow of the traffic was smooth. As I arrived home, I first took my lunch and enjoyed my time watching the T.V. Afterwards, I started preparing my clothes and stuffs that I'll be needing in any case that something might come up. I finished an hour early so I just sat on my chair by the study table and started surfing the internet to waste my time.

When I noticed that it was almost time to go, I changed my shorts into knee-length pants and didn't bother to change the shirt I am wearing. I checked all my stuffs again just o be sure I didn't forget something. Wearing my part of sandals, I turned off the main power in the condo unit and left a note for Ela if ever she barges in my condo again. Grabbing my stuffs and needed files still, I went out of the unit and head to school.

~~~

Time Skip: School Gymnasium

45 minutes to go before the bus that will be our transportation arrives so mostly everyone were just staying inside the gym and talking or interacting with other members. 45 members were allowed to join the training and most are present already but some where just arriving.

"Ai-chan~! Ai-chan~!" Reo waved as he ran towards my direction. "Good evening, Reo-senpai," I greeted him with a smile as I went back on checking the club members' attendance. Reo took a seat by the bleachers and placed his pillow in his lap. He was ranting about something before stop and looked at my direction, "Hey Ai-chan?" he called out as I finish checking the list. "Yo?" I mumbled as I took a seat beside him.