( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 24: Curiosity killed the cat.

I'm really not good with these stuffs. GAAAWSH! :3 

Chapter 24:

~~~

"You love her, idiot," the sudden statement made Cloud surprised, but his expression changed to realization. There was silence for a moment before a sigh was heard, "Cloud Tomoko. I'm going to tell you something, okay?"  Reo smiled at him warmly before turning his gaze to the sea.

"She's lost. And that's the time you came in the scene. You play a large part on this, you know? It's as if, this is a large drama play where you get to be one of the main casts. The difference is life doesn't have its script. You get the part, you get to play it on your own.

"I'm just giving you a piece of advice, okay? Make up your mind. Things would turn base on the actions you are going to do, base on the actions you are all going to do. It's up to you. I'm not pushing, no. Because in the end, it's still her decision that would matter the most. I know I'm not in the place to tell you stuffs like this, I'm just your senpai. But, I don't want any of you to regret something in the near future," Reo stated, not removing his gaze at the waves crashing at the shore. 

Cloud didn't spoke immediately, he just stayed silent, trying to sink in every word his senpai said. "Then what should I do?" Cloud asked, not knowing what to do no more.

"I don't know, Tomo-chan, you tell me. What are you going to do?" Reo repeated the question, making Cloud think. 

After a while, Cloud stood up and bowed at his senpai, "Thank you," he firmly said before running back to the vacation house. Reo didn't stop him, he just smiled and followed him afterward to do something important.

~~~

The moon shines brightly as the waves crashed gently and the smell of warm sea breeze broke. Shilling sound of the crickets and other insects can be heard as we sat down on a dried log at the shore. The weird feeling never felt me, leaving me unease while I sink my toes under the sand.

"So, do you have any idea what we are going to talk about?" Reo broke the silence. He smiled at me, urging me to take a guess. Rather than answer his question, "You're making me nervous, Reo-nee!" I admitted, eyeing him. 

"You're ruining the mood, Ai-chan," Reo whined, making me chuckle.

"Sorry. But really, it's making me tense. What are we going to talk about?" I asked.

 "You're going to realize it along the way," Reo stated, making me look at him in confusion. "Let's have a question and answer portion first!" he chimed.

"When did you meet Sei-chan?" he asked, giving me a smile. I tilted my head, "Huh? It was back in middle school. Why?" I answered, puzzled on why he was asking about Akashi. 

"I'm the questioner here, so don't ask questions," he remarked in a playful way. "How did you meet then?" Reo asked, as if he was a child asking for his bedtime story.

Reminiscing those memories back in middle school, "Um... Back in middle school, he usually stays in the secluded part of the library after class, playing shoji or reading a book whenever he has time. And, at that time, I was a part of the library committee, " I chuckled awkwardly as I remember when he caught staring at him and almost touching his face that time, "I really don't understand how we ended up being acquiantance, and even friends, when all I just do is play and chat with him at the library." I added, not mentioning the you know what part.