Chapter 2!!

Pwebles!! I fixed it!!! All I had to do was clean my phone and boost all my junk data!! Now for the moment you've all been waiting for...

(Y/N POV)

Killua Zoldyck... I glared at him. But he seemed so calm!!! >=| he was even chuckling!. I breathed in and out a few times, relaxing myself. "Is there anything you need, Killua?" I tried to say in my nicest tone.

(Killua's POV)

"Is there anything you need Killua?" (Y/n) asked me. I grinned and said, "maybe you could sing my favorite song?"

(Y/N POV)

"Maybe you could sing my favorite song?" Killua asked me. "What??" I basically yelled. "You know... my favorite song?" I gave him a puzzled look. "Set fire to the rain by Adele..." Killua said in a annoying tone. "Oh! that song!" I paused. "You like that song?" Killua blushed a little bit "it just reminds me of someone..." Killua said shyly. "Oh, ok" I said. "Well I'll sing it!"

(And hit that play button!!)

I let it fall... my heart... and as it fell, you rose to claim it...

It was dark... and I was over, until you kissed my lipsss and you saved me,

My haaands... they were strong but my knees were far to weeeaaak...

To stand in your arms without faaaaaling to your feet

But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew, All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true,

And the games you'd play, you would always win, always wiiiin,...

But I set fireeeee to the Raiiiiin!!

(You really can get those high notes!!)

Watched it pourrrr!!

As I touched your face!

Well, it burned while I cried 'cause I heard it screaming out your name, your nameeee!!

When I lay with you I could stay there, close my eyes,

Feel you here forever, You and me together, nothing is better

'Cause there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew,

All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true,

And the games you'd played you always win, always wiiin,

But I set fireeeee!! To the raiiiiin!!

Watched it pourrr!!

(You're better at singing then me -^-...)

As I touched your face!

Well, it burned while I cried, 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name!, your nameeee!,

I set fiiiire to the raiiiiin!!

And I threw us into the flaaames!,

Well, it felt something died, 'cause I knew that that was the last time, the last timeee!!,

(Y/N POV)
Killua stopped me by putting up his hands. Killua? I noticed he was trying to not to cry. He looked at me and said "that song always gets me!!" and started to cry a little bit.

(Killua's POV)

"Shit....she's seeing me crying!! How embarrassing!!" I thought to myself.
But...I just couldn't help it. Suddenly I felt two soft and warm arms wrap around my chest.

(Y/N POV)

I hugged him! the boy I hate!! But he just seemed so sad!... "w-what are you d-doing?" Killua asked stuttering. Making you feel happpy! I said trying to cheer him up.

~time skip~

(Killua's POV)

I was in my bedroom feeling so happy!! She hugged me... the girl I have a crush on hugged me!! I said out loud and flopped on my bed smiling happy and eventually fell asleep.

What did you think? I kinda teared up when I was writing DX anyways! What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter!! Bye-bye Pwebles!!