Advice

Hello my fabulous and gorgeous pwebles! Sorry I haven't been updating that much ○-○ I haven't been updating because you know... it's the last day of school! And I also have softball games on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Well....that's all I have to say... enjoy!...
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(Killuas POV)
I brought the cat to my house and I have to be honest... this cat is really adorable! "Hey when can I be let go?" The cat asked. I simply ignored the cat and set it down on my bed. "Can you give me advice about (Y/N)?" I asked in a very serious voice. "Weeeeell.... I can give you some advice maybe..."  the cat said. I grabbed the cat and hugged it. "Thank you so much!!" I basically yelled in joy. "Ok so the advice I'm going to give you will be some... useful information I guess." I nodded my head. "So I can tell (Y/N) is very kind and nice. She also can get annoyed easily. So when you confess to her you want to be very calm and relaxed." The cat said. (Dats a lot of info...) I wrote down what the cat said and smiled. "I will confess to (Y/N) tomorrow!"

Omg...I am so sorry that this story is short. I will also be taking requests! But not lemon requests ○-○ Anyways! I love you my beautiful pwebles! And I hope to see you in the next chapter!~🍇