Kidnapped??

Mah pwebles!!! I am so sorry I haven't been updating DX I'm just lazy and forgetful.... so I hope you will forgive me by enjoying this chapter!
♧♢♡♤♧♢♡♤♧♢♡♤♧♢♡♤♧♢

(Killuas' s pov)

I was walking home so happy! I could not belive that I am actually dating Y/N! I was pratically dancing with excitement. I could not wait until my first date with Y/N!! I walked back home and was immediately yelled at by "mom". "Where have you been Kil???" Kikoyo (idk how to spell her name) shouted at me. I looked at her coldly before saying "none of your business old hag. (Nen of your business? XD) I went in my room and was greeted by the cat I met a few days ago. "Nyeh, nyeh, how did the confession go?" the cat asked in a very teasing voice. "She said yes..." I mumbled.
"Nyeh! that's great!!" the cat beamed.

(Y/N's POV)

I was walking around town to enjoy some fresh air from raging on my homework. I was walking when I was suddenly grabbed and pushed to a dark alley (it's always a dark alley ○~○) "Help!!!" I screamed but nobody heard me and I was knocked out.

(Killua's POV)

I had this sinking feeling that.... something was horribly wrong.

Cliffhanger! I know I'm sorry my pwebles XD but anyways! If ya enjoyed dis story then PUNCH THE VOTE BUTTON LIKE A PRO!!!!!~🍇