Fluff? =3

Hello my beautiful and amazing pwebles!!!!!!! >□< The reason I am so excited is because this chapter will have just a little bit of fluff in it! Sorry! I'm not really good at writing >●< but I will try my best so enjoy!
♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

(Killuas's pov)

I had taken Y/N to the hospital. They said she would be fine and she should be able to go back home in 2 days. I was holding her hand while she slept and adored her cute sleeping face. I chuckled to myself (rare for Killua to do that ○-○) and gently kissed Y/N's forhead.
I guess that was enough to wake up Y/N because she giggled. "Ohayo Ki-ll-ua~" She said in a cute voice while making sure to sound out my name. I immediately blushed furiously.

(Y/n's pov =3)

I woke up to somebody kissing my forehead. I knew it was Killua because I could smell his chocolate scent. I giggled and said as cutely as I could "Ohayo Ki-ll-ua~" He immediately blushed and looked at me in shock. Then he said the most unexpected thing I thought I could ever hear. "Are you trying to turn me on?..." Killua said in a deep and seductive tone while looking at me with lust in his eyes.
"N-no just...saying...good morning?.." I questioned myself. That's when Killua pinned me down to the bed and started to kiss me roughly. I gasped in shock and Killua took the opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth and left nothing untouched. I moaned quietly into his mouth and this seemed to turn him on more as he left my lips and gently nibbled on my neck and found my sweet spot making me moan again. I couldn't keep in the moans in as he licked my neck.
He looked at me before he kissed me again but with more passion. I pulled away and said "My turn." I switched our positions, now with me on top of him. He looked at me with a questioning face. I just giggled and took off his shirt and ran my fingers lightly over his 8 pack. (I find it quite strange for a 13 year old boy to have a full 8 pack...)
I earned a moan from Killua as I licked his 8 pack. He gasped and seemed to have gotten harder as I could feel his bulge. I got up off of him and he pouted. I just giggled while Killua was putting back on his shirt.

Omg..this was really awkward writing this ○~○ I've never done a fluff before...but I hoped you pwebles liked it, and if you did KICK THAT VOTE BUTTON LIKE A BOSS!!!!!~🍇