a new character!

Hello my beautiful pwebles! I know you guys probably hate me for not updating sooner! So to make it up for you guys I will be putting my self in this chapter! I will be a white cat with green and blue eyes that will be giving  helpful advice! Now let's start!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Y/N POV)

After that weird encounter with Hisoka I went to school and of course had a great day! But during lunch I noticed that Killua was looking at me... or you could say staring at me. I smirked and yelled to him "Like what you see Killua?". Killua immediately blushes and looked away. But of course Gon was too innocent to know what I was talking so he sat there with a confused look.

(Killuas POV)

Damn! she made me blush!! Now everybody is looking at me! I will get you back Y/N!!! I stormed out of the cafeteria still blushing and went outside. I saw a weird cat that had the most white fur I ever saw and it had a green eye and a blue eye. It was looking at me smirking. I walked over to it and to my surprise it talked! "I see Y/N has made you blush Killua-Kun." I grabbed the cat and gave it a deadly glare. "Woah woah! no need for violence!! I'm the author!!" I dropped the cat "what??" I said in disbelief. "Sheesh...I will be here to give you advice and whenever you need me I'll be right there". I picked up the cat and walked back home not caring about school but more curious about the strange cat.

Hello my beautiful pwebles! Did you enjoy the story? If you did please vote and comment and also share with a friend! If you want to see what happens next, see in the next chapter! Bye bye!!~🍇