New Book!

Me: Hello my lovely and gorgeous pwebles! I have some very exciting news! Me and my very good friend Kay! are making a new book!

Kay: Sup people? I am very excited to be working on this new story and we are both going to be writing and drawing this story, it's a 50 50 credit. WE BOTH HAD IDEAS IN THIS!!! I am so excited!

Me: I am so excited for this! I hope you guys are gonna be more excited than me! So this will of course be in Hunter x Hunter universe!

Kay: Please understand that this is going to be a longer process because I have to draft the story and go over it with GamerLover and drawing takes a long time too! We promise to try our best but school won't be a problem for a while, but we both play softball so... yeah. Oh! I have an idea! GamerLover?

Me: yeah?

Kay: How about we give them a sneak peek of our new story?

Me: YAAAS!!!

(Narrators POV)

It was a cold night...2 girls who sisters were running...running so fast and so much that the only thing they could think of was getting away from the prison that they were put it in. They finally out ran the people who were chasing after them. All night they stayed close to each other. All they ever wanted was a normal life...but that could never happen. The sisters had unique abilities that they had ever since they were born. When they were born they automatically new how to use nen and could walk at 3 months. The older sister at the age of 3 could heal anything she touched and could create anything she thought of. She had long, dark brown hair, dark chocolate eyes that would turn into mixes of blue and green. She was tall, but very gentle and animals loved her.The younger sister could destroy anything she touched and her eyes would change color. But if one eye turns black and the other turned red instant death. They were running, running, running... finally, they were free.