Chapter 3!!

Hello everybody! My name is Gamerlover247!! And welcome to Killua x Reader! I know I did Markiplier's intro oh and yes I did draw Gon! Aren't you pwebles proud of me? XD Anyways! enjoy pwebles!!

~The next day at school! (Y/N POV)~

I went to to school feeling soooo tired! I even fell asleep in 2nd hour!!! I can't wait till school is over... I was walking down the hall when somebody knocked into me and I almost fell but the other person did. S-sorry! are you ok? I asked the person, and I also noticed the person was a boy, he had jet black hair, tan skin, light brown eyes, and he looked like my age! (You really observe people -w-) "I'm fine! but are you ok?" the boy asked me and I nodded my head. He got up and brushed himself and stuck his hand out "my name is Gon Freecs! what's your name?". I took his hand happily and said (Y/N)! It figures out Gon is a new student and this is his first day! So I showed him around the school! We also had the same schedule! how cool!

What did you think?? I hope you liked it! And just a heads up in the next chapter a very special person will be there to meet you! Anyways thank you for liking and commenting! And as always stay fabulous pwebles! Bye-bye!!