A new teacher?

Gomen! I've been gone for so long become of laziness/busy again sorry └[ T ω T ]┘and also that is you in the picture and I should think you all know who that other person is.

(Y/N POV)

I have to be honest... that day was really fun! meeting Gon and showing him around. But...it was time to go home... to my fabulous parents! I said goodbye to Gon and headed home. When I arrived at home I Immadietly  got yelled at from my mother for getting an A- in math. "Y/N!!! worthless thing! an A- in math?? how embarrassing!!!" I just rolled my eyes, wich apparently my mom saw because I got a hard slap across the face and was also sent to my room. "Stupid mom... never does understand me..." I mumbled to myself" I layed on my bed. "Tomorrow is another day..." I fell asleep quickly and  before I knew it, my alarm went off. I walked downstairs and ate breakfast. Then I brushed my teeth, put on my clothes, put on my shoes, and finally brushed my hair. (You have a lot of stuff to do in the morning 0w0). I dodged my parents as they were  yelling at eachother. As I got to school I noticed a man that was in my way. "Hello there Miss Y/N" the man said and walked towards me with a grin. The man's voice was very creepy..."my name is Hisoka~". I cringed as he spoke but smiled at him anyways. Hisoka was now in front of me and still smirking creepily at me as if he would rip me to shreds right there. "Allow me to walk you to school?" Hisoka said with his bone chilling voice. But of course I said sure.

(Hisokas POV)

This girl will become my new toy. As I was walking with Y/N to school I couldn't help but lick my lips excited for when my new toy was ripe~ As we got to the school Y/N said goodbye and left. I went to my class. I teach of course you guessed it right, social studies.

(Gons POV)

I was waiting for Y/N and as I was about to go look for her before the bell rang she came into class and sat next to me and smiled. I smiled back at her and class started.

What did you think? Sorry if its bad └[ ಠ ω ಠ ]┘ I tried my bestI'm planning on making a new books, it's gonna be Hunter x Hunter Oneshots, Ben Drowned x Reader, and lastly Creepypasta oneshots!
I will see you in the next story but until then my wittle cute pwebles!~🍇