[Chapter 5] Find New Ones

-Kalel's POV-

I scratched off the first line of the list and sighed, "Alright, we made it public, Melanie. Next thing we got to do: find new boyfriends." I set down the piece of paper on the table and looked over my shoulder at her. She was on the phone with the pizza delivery guy.

Melanie sort of...moved in with me temporarily into my house that Anthony and I used to share. I changed the locks, so hopefully he doesn't try to come back. Which I don't think he'd be doing if he knows better...

She hung up and looked back at me, "Okay, so we've got to find new ones," She repeated what I basically said, "But how?"

"There's always online dating," I offered.

"No, that just has failure written all over it," She discarded my idea immediately, plopping down beside me, "We need to 'date' someone that would really make them jealous. Someone they know."

"They know a lot of people."

Just as I finished my sentence, our two soon-to-be new boyfriends knocked on our door. I got up from the chair and opened it.

"I'm so sorry to hear what happened," Joey announced as he gave me a quick hug and walked past me into the house to hug Melanie. I stepped to the side to let Toby in.

"Yeah, that wasn't really nice of them" He added, holding up a cake, "We thought you guys could use a little break from all of this."

"That's actually perfect! We ordered pizza for lunch, and the cake would be a perfect dessert. And you guys being here just makes it ten times better..." Melanie remarked, winking at me and taking the cake into her possession to put it in the fridge.

"Yeah," I picked up on Melanie's hint, "We actually have a big favor to ask of you guys," I said, guiding Joey and Toby to the dining room table and sitting down across from them.

Author's Note: Alright, so I'm bringing Nachael (Natalie and Rachael) into this story. The only difference is the ages. Anthony and Ian are their current ages and Natalie and Rachael are 19(N) and 22(R). Just to make that clear. Now you may continue reading...

-Anthony's POV-

I practically threw my phone down on the couch, running my fingers through my hair. The amount of subscribers we had on YouTube had plummeted to a mere four million. And nasty comments bombed the feed below the new videos. Our followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram had also taken a hard hit. In addition, most of our fellow YouTubers, and supposed friends, had turned their backs on us. Except for Shane Dawson and Nachael, they were the few that sided with us.

"Ian! We can't wait any longer to get back at them!" I shouted, getting up from the couch and finding him in the office. He spun around in the office chair as I burst through the door.

"These people are brutal!" He commented irrelevantly to my remark, "I mean, I thought they were our fans and friends!"

"Yeah, I know, that's why we need to get back," I began to stroke my bare chin, "Now what would really upset Kalel and Melanie...?"

"Well they really don't like Rachael or Natalie, so maybe we could start hanging out with them a lot or something," Ian suggested.

"Ian! That's genius!" I exclaimed, a wide grin growing on my face.

"What? What did I do? Was it wrong?" He asked me, a worried look spread across his face.

"No, no, you just gave me an idea! Why don't we ask Rachael and Natalie to be our fake girlfriends?" I was bouncing with enthusiasm.