CHAPTER FIVE

─── LEE CERTAINLY PROVED HIMSELF to be excellent company as he was kind and funny at the same time as he welcomed Alice with his presence. However, the two didn't find themselves alone in the compartment for very long when they heard the sound of the compartment door opening. Turning her head, Alice was proven that she could smile comparably to the Cheshire Cat as she spotted Fred and George Weasley strolling on in. They seemed equally as happy to see her as well as they were full of smiles. Only Lee looked confused as he didn't recognise them but he could gather by the exchange that they had been formerly acquainted.

"Hello, Alice!" George greeted her as he entered first and plopped down beside her in the available seat.

"Hello, Fred... or is it George?" she asked, feeling quite embarrassed that she couldn't tell them apart as of yet. There were only slight differences to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum but over the course of time she was able to identify them apart from each other, it seemed she was going to need a bit more time with the Weasley twins before she was capable of doing the same thing.

"George," he told her, " but that's alright, even our own mother can't tell us apart most days. Not that we make it easy on her though."

Alice smiled before turning in the direction of where Fred had sat down beside Lee. Even though she didn't get the first guess right, she was at least able to make up for it by greeting one of them properly.

"Hello, Fred."

"Hello, Alice!" he greeted with an abrasive wave, leaving poor Lee to look back and forth between the two, blinking his eyes a couple of times to reassure himself that he was seeing clearly.

"I'm seeing double," Lee commented, bringing Alice and the twins to share in a laugh before Fred and George held out their hands to introduce themselves. Very similar to how they introduced themselves to Alice back in the bookshop, they took both of Lee's hands and finished their introduction with a shake.

"So you three actually know each other?" he asked, looking over at Alice for the answer.

"Yes," Alice nodded, " I met Twee...I mean... I met Fred and George at the bookshop just a little while ago when we were all there getting our supplies for school! We knew we were going to meet up here, but I wasn't sure if we were going to be able to meet up on the train."

"That's neat," Lee said, " I wasn't allowed to go to the bookshop with my dad. He said I'm too loud all the time and he didn't want me to get into trouble."

"Well, perhaps it's not you who is too loud, Lee," Alice said, " but the bookshop that is too quiet."

All three of the boys seemed to agree as they nodded their heads and within seconds, Alice found herself being patted on her shoulder by George.

"I like your way of thinking, Alice," he said, " now if only the adults could share the same attitude. Especially our mum, then we wouldn't get into so much trouble all the time."