06

"Do you think she's going to be alright?"

"Don't worry. She's completely fine. She needs some times to entirely heal herself"

"What actually happens just now?"

"Oh about that." The petite nurse stopped for a while, checking on her checklist. "She's overthinking, but it wasn't serious. And maybe it is because of something that has something to do on her past. Plus she is weak in enduring things so we can't really state the exact reason."

"Can I wait here?" He said, still looking to Minhee's unconscious body.

"I'm sorry but you can't. Only her related-blood are allowed to"

--

I felt stiff. My brain hurts every time I tried to open my eyes. I slightly moved my hands to my side, finding a hint about where I am.

"Minhee? You there?" I heard a familiar voice calling my name. 'sounds like a man though' I thought to myself.

I tried to open my eyes, slowly. I managed to open it, enough for me to see. It's white. Everything is white. My brain started hurting from the sudden light, since I'm not fixed to the constant light yet.

"Jack—Jackson?" I stuttered, rubbing my eyes. "Why are you here?"

"Sorry, Minhee. I already told him to left, but he disputed. So I just let him stay here until you wake up" Mirae said, holding my hands tightly "Thank god you're fine"

I smiled nervously to Jackson who is beside me. "By the way, what happened just now?" I said trying to recall my memories back.

"Well you suddenly fainted when some random idol walk passed your table. And then that Jinyoung lift you up but he couldn't make it halfway so we asked for Jackson's help and bam! Here you are" Mirae explained. Is this kid serious?

I told her to gets closer to me since I can't really sit properly "Are you kidding me?! Why Jackson out of all?" I secretly pinched her thigh "Um—by the way...Thankyou—Jack-Jackson" I took a quick glance at him.

"No big deal Minhee" He ruffled my hairs and walked away.

"OH MY GOD I WAS SERIOUSLY CONTROLLING MY NERVES JUST NOW" I let out a heavy sigh, rubbing my chest up and down.

"That's a warm up for you." She leaned onto her chair "I think he likes you"

Suddenly I heard a quiet chuckle behind the door.

short and boring update guys im sorry. pls bear with it until it gets more fascinating :(