end

I slowly walk through the hallway, making my way out. Millions of thoughts started to consume my mind. Is it possible that Jackson and Mirae likes each other and..

"No it can't be. She won't do that to me.." I mumble under my breath as I hung my head low. Mirae is the not the type to fall in love easily like that. Jackson is not EVEN her type to add it up.

Soon, I arrived at the playground, the most treasured place for both of us, the place that holds so much of a memory that we couldn't forget.

"Ba-ba-black sheep have you any wool?" I sing the song that we used to sing it together back in the days. The song that got both of us click.

"Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Three bags full." No,it wasn't me who sang that. Wait, if it wasn't me...

I slowly stood up, turning my back towards the voice. "Jackson? Mirae? Seriously, again?" Irritated. Yes, I am.

"Hey calm down. Jaebum asked us to give this to you" Mirae steps closer to me, her right hand holding something. A...bag?

I reach for it, still fully aware. "Where is he?"

Both of them quited down, their eyes met simultaneously. "We gotta go first. Bye" Just like that?

I sigh once again, taking my seat on a bench. Oh, how I wish Jaebum is beside me right now.

I look at the paper bag, examining every corner of it. I bury my right hand inside of it, reaching for something that is a question to myself.

A paper? I take it out, unfolding it.

To my dear, Oh Minhee.
Or should I call you Minnie?

My one and only bestfriend, I ever had. Thank you, for everything. Thank you for making the impossible, possible. Thank you, for keeping me moving forward despite all the obstacles. Thank you for being the inspiration to my life. Thank you, even if I hurt you. Thank you, for existing. And most importantly, thank you for waiting.

Dear Minnie,

The Minnie I know, is now a grown up girl. We laughed, we cried, we fought, we sulked, we ran, we ate, we loved. Almost everything, we did it together. And for that, thank you for giving a memory that I could bring even to death.

Enough thanking, here goes the real talk. I know I've done so much things that harms you in every possible way. I just wanted you to know that, I didn't mean to. An idol, yes I wanted to be an idol. But there is only one thing that I always desire above all else. And that thing is, for us, to be able to stick with each other, not letting go even for the slightest moment.

I was afraid that you might not want to talk to me again after all these years. So I act like it. I act cold. But no, I couldn't do that to you. I lost. I lost to my own feelings, my opposite desire. After all that, I finally realised that, I need someone in my life. And that someone, is you.

The heartless me, who didn't even know your heart. The selfish me, who wanted all by myself. Living without you, is a torture on its own. I tried to reach for the things that I can't see. I tried to hear the sounds that I can't hear. I tried to escape from my own thought, I used to hate living. But everytime you came into my mind, I stood up. That was when everything was clear, you are my world.

My dearest, Minnie.

I will disappear once again. But promise me, you will wait even if it takes forever. Because I know I will.

-

I started to shudder, not because I'm afraid, but because he left. But this time, I was reminded. Tears started to stream down my cheeks, dropping on top of the letter. He left again..

I promise, Jaebum.

-----

wohoooo its the end. lame i know but i just wanted to end this fast while i have the idea. thankyou once again for reading! much loves!♡