Chapter 4 ♣Sinful Desire

Picture of Zach on the media box....

      •          •          •          •          •
Bliss. That was all he could feel wrapped in the comfort of a woman's arms. She scented like cinnamon and lavender and when she wanted to stand up, he held her closer, his head deftly snug between her breasts. She was still tying a towel.

Then slowly, he raised up His head up from her bosom and gently placed his mouth on hers and she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. It seemed like the natural thing to do.

He slowly laid her down on the bed still kissing her, comfortably settled between her legs.

When he attempted to pull her towel, she immediately stopped him.

"No. This is going too fast! I've only know you for like three days. There's no way I'm going to sleep with you. Besides, you have a girlfriend waiting for you at home in Boston" Eve reminded him

"Okay. I'm sorry. This is too fast for you. I should get to know you better first before trying to get you in my bed" Zach said grinning unrepentantly.

"You have a girlfriend Zach!" Eve said horrified

"More like a hoefriend" Zach retorted darkly

"Whatever. I'm still not going to sleep with you. I have more dignity than that"

"If you can kiss me, then you can sleep with me"

"I'll admit that I'm attracted to you Zach but I won't go that far"

"Shall we bet then?"

"What?"

"If you don't sleep with me throughout our stay in this ship, then I'd leave you alone when we get back to shore bit if you do, then you'll allow me to take you out publicly on a date, you'll give us a chance, them we can go PDA"

"PDA?" Eve said arching an eyebrow

"Public Display Of Affection"

"What? No!"

"I thought you were pretty sure that you weren't going to sleep with me?"

"I'm not!"

"Then I don't see why you shouldn't accept the bet"

"Fine. I accept"

"Perfect. How she we seal the deal? With a kiss perhaps?"

"No! I... mmh"

He cut her off with a kiss. Slowly roving his mouth against Hers and she opened her lips in invitation, his tongue plunged in. Exploring, teasing, tasting and slowly, he lifted her two hands above her head and secured it with one of his, then proceeded to remove her towel"

"What? What are you doing?" Eve asked alarmed

"I wanna see your breasts"

"Seriously?" As she tried to remove her hands from his hold, He just tightened his leash on them and still looking at her face, the towel came off.

"Oh I swear to God Zach If you look down, I'm going to kill you! Keep your eyes on my fucking face!"

"It's okay Eve," Zach said smugly "I don't have to look down to feel with my hands now, do I?"

And she inhaled sharply when he slowly brought his free hand to one of her already erected nipple and pinched slightly, she moaned softly closing her eyes

"Oh you like that don't you?" Zach said smirking

"Hmmm"

Fascinating he thought. Looking at Yvonne with her eyes closed, in pure bliss

"Tell me Eve, do I turn you on?"

She merely moaned softly

Oh no! He wasn't going to allow that. He painful twisted her already aching nipple and she screamed.

"Answer the question Eve! Do I turn you on?"

"Oh yes. Yes you do Zach" Eve said moaning in wild abandon. Not realising what she'd just admitted to

Thoroughly Satisfied with her answer even if he'd forced it out of her, he then looked down, at her fully rounded globe, looking succulent and fresh, with a pinkened nub at the middle and not being able to help himself, he slowly slid his mouth down hotly on one nipple while his fingers twiddled with the other

And she arched into him, moaning and panting loudly now as her heartbeat quickened and she wriggled restlessly on the bed, begging him to never stop.

"Haha! Seriously? And you say you're sure you won't sleep with me? Let's see how long you'll be able to keep that up" Zach said, rolling away from her and giving her time to modestly cover herself back up again

"Oh I don't see any problem as long as you stay away from me" Eve said still panting and pulling the towel tightly around her chest.

"Oh you know I can't do that babe. That would be entirely harmful to my state of mind"

"Well that would be copacetic wouldn't it?" She replied smirking, having been brought down from her blissful euphoria

♠       ♠       ♠       ♠       ♠

I'm happy I've been able to post another chapter and I'm so sorry for not posting sooner. This chapter is a little steamy so I hope I didn't get on anybody's toes with this one...

I want to deeply appreciate y'all for not giving up on this book and I can't promise when next there'll be an update but its definitely going to be before this week runs out. Thanks a lot for all your patience. I love you guys.

Please if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

See you in the next chapter!!!