chapter 8 ♣ Do The Deed

It was already evening and zach laid there, on the bed, unable to sleep, as he heard the shower running.

They had gone swimming and part of him had hoped it would cool down his very visible passion and desire for her, as the cool waters of the pool had enveloped him,  but he got no such luck and even got harder, if that was even possible, as he saw the way, the water had caressed Eve’s body and he had immediately wished he could turn into the water, but no such luck either.

He saw how the water molded her already skimpy bikini to her skin, saw how transparent her bikini had gotten, could see her erected nipples.

Yeah swimming had been a bad idea. 

They had laughed and played and joked and had fun and he had told her stories about the 5 years he was away from home.  All his challenges and obstacles and how he had surpassed every one of them, since that was the main reason why she was stuck on the boat with him in the first place. To get this story out of him.

After that, they had both gone to the kitchen to eat, watch television, played golf, snapped pictures and then went back to swim again, until they had decided to come inside, as it was already getting dark and also to wash the salt off their bodies. 

He had finished taking his shower but that had still  not helped, he was still hard and incredibly aroused and now sweating and waiting for Eve to come out of the shower.

And just then, she came out, tying only a towel that was barely covering her buttocks, and her breasts were almost falling out from, and hot desire flowed through him again to his nether head, as it proudly stood at attention .

Christ! This was pure torture. He looked up to Yvonne’s eyes and saw desire light up hers too.

Then she came over to the bed then sat on the side he was closest to and said.

"Zach, I want you to make love to me. Throughout this week, we both haven’t been able to sleep well because of our constant desire for each other. You said you were a man of honour and you weren’t going to make love to me without my permissioin. Well, here is my permission now. I’m surrendering myself completely to you to be my lover and I know you have a fiancé, so don’t feel bad if you think you’re using me to scratch an itch. I have no expectations from you. I know you have to go to Boston. You don’t and wouldn’t owe me anything.  I am tired of us taking cold showers and swimming constantly when the solution to our problem is so obvious.
Maybe with constant love making, our ardour for each other can cool down. I know what I want Zachary knight, and I want you."

“Are you sure this is what you want Yvonne?"

“yes”

And he drew her into his arms and kissed her, letting her feel the evidence of his desire. Then laid her down on the bed and loosened her towel, throwing it aside.

His eyes briefly glancing down to look at her voluptuous body again, before immediately pulling his shirt and boxers and covering her body with his own, with him settled comfortably well between her legs, as they started kissing again.

Then he soon started kissing her eyes, her nose, her ear, her jaw, her neck, nibbling, sucking, licking, kissing, as he slowly worshipped her, moving lower, until he slowly got to her breasts and took one beaded nipple and started sucking on it while his hands were having a field day with the other one and by now she was moaning uncontrollably, loudly and madly writhing, as she started grinding on his erection with both of them moaning this time and he started kissing her again and with a swift thrust, he entered her completely, filling her with him, but he immediately grew cold.

“Yvonne, you’re a virgin” he said totally shocked.

“yeah” Yvonne said with a little difficulty, like she was in pain. "so is kate and Vivienne and winnifred we’re all virgins. "

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter. Phew! Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop the another chapter of TAMING MY BILLIONAIRE (TMB)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

         ♦VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

         ♦COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

         ♦ FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜