Epilogue ♣

THREE WEEK LATER

As soon as she was fully well, she was immediately discharged and as she was coming out from the hospital with their baby girl in her arms, Zach immediately ran to her and kissed her, with their baby Nightingale Knight in between them.

“I love you Yvonne. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you swimming in a bikini at my welcome home party." Zach said with tears in his eyes.

"And I love you too Zach So much." Eve said, crying, herself.

"My life would have been meaningless without you. I’m glad you came back! Came back to me."

“will you marry me?" Zack asked, getting down one knee, in front of everyone, including her family.

“Zach! Seriously? You’re embarrassing me."

“You’re not the one kneeling down are you? So, will you marry me” he said with a soft glint in his eye.

“I’m a bad cook” she grudgingly said

“will you marry me” he repeated again, with all the love in the world reflected in his eyes.

“You may not like me now. I’m moody, I don’t smile anymore, I don’t laugh..."

“oh I believe I can change that. Will you marry me?"

“Did you really quit your job to come marry me?" She asked, incredulous

“yes I did” he answered solemnly

“I am definitely not marrying an unemployed man. My child deserve better” Eve said mockingly

“Are you kidding me right now?" Zach returned, smiling back.

"I want to punish you for what you put me through. For not realizing you loved me sooner, and making me go through all of this on my own"

"Oh you can punish me all right. In bed, that is. Does the thought of both of us tangling in the sheets bring anything to mind?"  He asked, feigning seriousness

"Haha! Zach!!!"

“I do have money to support our child you know.  The company wasn’t the billionaire. I was. And without the company, I still am. And I’m going to build another knight industries, but right here, in  UK; where I can still be with you."

“Yes, Yes I will marry you Zachary knight." She whispered, love taking her breath away

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter. Phew! Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment!