chapter 7 ♣ Can't Get Enough

Boston

"What do you mean we aren't going for another 3 weeks time Zurich!"

"The boat developed fault at the last minute Marilyn. It's not my fault."

"Well whose fault is it then? Mine? Is that the only ship we have in this harbor for crying out loud? The knight industries own more than a million freaking ships and just one ship is holding us down for another 3 weeks? All of you are all incompetent bastards! Tell me, do you ever use your brain? Have you ever used your stupid brain in this lifetime for anything good? Zach my fiance, is a friggin billionnare and you're telling me you can't afford even one ship for us to go sailing? He's been gone for one full week and I told you that I miss him, then you find a way to delay me with a useless ship? Are you out of your damn mind? I swear Zurich, if you and Raymon weren't Zachary's best friends, I would have told him to fire you long ago. Now get out of my sight you bastard son of a thousand fathers. Incompetent idiots!"

And Zurich slowly walked out shaking his head. He hadn't wanted to exchange words with his best friend's fiancée, partly because she was a lost cause, and partly because she was pregnant. He decided to cut her some slack, he didn't want to start throwing words at her and at the end, be responsible for a miscarriage. Him and his friend Raymon had constantly warned Zach to break up with this woman, that she was going to be his downfall, but zach never listened. His friend had gone back home to UK to have a reprieve from Marilyn's constant bickering and Marilyn now was hurrying to go and meet him there to disturb him further. Although he desperately wished to see his best friend, he wasn't too eager to set sailing because he just didn't want Marilyn to get to meet him too.
....................................................................................................

UK

He was in love with her. He had fallen deeply in love with her. he was freaking in love with Yvonne fitzman and that was all he could think about, when the realization had hit him. He was still staring at Eve's naked back in the bikini. She was now tying her hair up.

"See something you like?" Eve said, trying to sound cocky, but it had come out huskily, filled up with desire. She had been watching from the corner of her eye as Zach had been staring at her back indecently, unashmadely, ogling her and it had greatly
Unnerved her

"Actually I do" Zach said, answering her questions and standing up from the bed, coming towards her in only a boxers, with his lovely 8 packs showing through the huge wide, mirror she was still looking at. As she attempted to turn around to look at him, he immediately said
"Don't turn around princess"
and came up behind her, to give her a kiss on her neck, then her shoulder, and a sense of déjà vu hit her as she remembered the day the were watching Dracula and he had come up behind her in the kitchen.

"shall I apply sunscreen on your body princess?"
"sure" Eve said smiling, secretly enjoying the praise
She gave him the cream, but he dropped it back down on the table, spun her around in his arms and kissed her passionately.

"I just had to do that" he said panting, when they were through, while she inwardly smiled, and then he started applying the sunscreen to her back.
He slowly put small cream on his hands rubbed it together and then started on her shoulders, gently massaging the cream into hers smooth skin and she immediately started breathing deeply, heavily gosh! She was so responsive, Zach thought as his hands slowly slid down her back and she started panting and gasping and soon started moaning. Damn his honour, he couldn't hold back anymore, and he turned her around and pushed her against the wall roughly and started kissing her thoroughly, roughly with one of his hands around her neck and the other one firmly squeezing her right breasts
"jump" he commanded, his eyes already dark with desire and she jumped and wrapped her legs firmly around his waist, without either of them breaking the kiss, effectively bringing Zach's already hardened ejection twitching directly at Yvonne's core with only his boxers and her part as barrier and she slowly started grinding on him as a very strong, mind blowing jolt shot through her entire body, straight down to her core, making her incredible wet, as zach started kissing her eyes, nose, face, jaw, temple, chest, breasts.

He desperately struggled to remember something, anything, but his mind was fuzzy, had always been, when he was around her, but he knew they were supposed to be going swimming, not tearing each other's clothes off like crazed puppies. So he forcefully put her down and quickly went to the other side of the room so that he wouldn't be tempted to take her in his arms again, with both of them panting heavily and a questioning look in her eyes.

"We're supposed to be going swimming, not trying to do something we may both regret."

I wouldn't regret it, Eve thought, but didn't bother to say it out.

"alright them, let's go swimming." She said

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter. Phew! Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop the another chapter of TAMING MY BILLIONAIRE (TMB)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

         ♦VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

         ♦COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

         ♦ FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜