H e a r t t h r o b

Dear Ian,

Have you ever had a hopeless crush on a stranger before? This town is so small, everyone knows everyone and they are mostly notorious for talking about other people's personal problems, so it was really easy to fit in. I just listened and didn't say anything. Today someone new walked in and all heads turned to him. His motorcycle was a Harley Davidson, a nice polished beauty that roared like a wildcat.

He was so handsome. Blonde hair slicked back with gel, green emerald eyes, leather jacket that fit him like a glove, white T shirt that clung onto his abs and sculpted arms, and nice fitting jeans. They claimed that he was raised by wolves and I'm starting to think that these rumors are the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. He made me giddy and nervous as his strong cologne smelt like heaven along with his leather jacket. Leather is my favorite scent.

Please don't worry, I still love you. I'd choose you over him any day. But he was like the boy in high school who made you want to dress up or add a little more makeup every morning, the boy you'd give your only pencil to because you were so happy he asked you for one. He's just nice to look at and makes my boring day a little more exciting, that's all. He ordered a beer, Heineken to be exact. I think I've seen him around here with different dates every other night but I can't be sure. Having crushes on boys who are way out of your league is fun, but don't worry. You'll always my number one crush.

Love,
Dawn :)

Character Picture of Ethan - Played by Ton Heukels