Future of Bound (future story and Art for you)

I am so sorry for my lack of updates as well as my absence on Wattpad. A lot of things have happened I have literally had a Wattpad for 6 years and well I am 18 now and I am about to go off to college. It all feels so surreal.  However, I will address some of the concerns a lot of you have expressed and how I will fix them. 

Will you write any more of bound?

I will consider writing one more chapter as I feel this book no longer represents my skill as a writer and I wrote this when I was still young and many things done/ said in the book no longer represent my current view of things and are frankly cringeworthy. 

I thought about revamping the story but I decided that would be too much needless work when I can definitely just write a better story. 

I was literally 12 when I wrote this.

What will happen next then?

I will consider doing more genres such as a Barista/Businessman AU. Or an AU where Harry or Draco is cheating on their current spouse. Cheating AU's always do you good. 

I also will expand my pairings to include Sterek, Johnlock, Gus/Shawn, Stormpilot, Spideypool  basically you will be seeing a lot more original fandom trash from me but of a higher quality. 

How many times will you update?

Right now I am going to hold myself to  once a week I have some original projects I will be working on coincidingly. 

SUPPORT ME GET ART OR FANFICTIONS

Right now,however, I am fundraising for my own education with a Go Fund Me. College is expensive ya'll. 

I will have a SPECIAL offer for my bound babies that includes small works of fanart and short fanfictions.  Which the go fund me has its own incentives that you can qualify for . 

Your Special Deal 

5.00-10.00 dollars : 500-1000 word fanfiction (on anything any pairing anything) so 100 words a dollar with up to 1000 words 

20 dollars: Adorable fanart of your fave character basic backgrounds applied 

*******How to receive this ******

1) GO to the link > https://www.gofundme.com/bmx8ncuc

2) Donate your amount and write BOUND*** in the comment it allows you to put so I know you want these incentives

3) Email your request to ariellee75@gmail.com with the name you supplied on the donation, the amount, and your request

4) make sure the above matches so I can be sure to get you your thanks for supporting my education. 

Anyways look forward to the start of a new book soon.... very soon thank you guys for everything!