Bound ~ Chapter 9

[ We have traveled to China VOTE for an EGG ROLL]

Ariel lay on Zabini's bed sketch book in hand the TV was loud but not obnoxiously loud. Tatiana sat next to Ariel curiously peering into the sketchbook.

"Watcha drawing ?"

"Harry Potter, I'm starting a fanclub for him and Draco,"

Tatyanna jabbed Ariel "We aren't supposed to be talking about that!"

Ariel rolled her eyes sticking her tongue out "You sound just like Sarah,"

Ariel crinkled the paper up "Besides what more is there to do other than catch a movie with the other year threes ," she tossed the balled up paper in the rubbish bin and groaned looking out the frosted glass window that overlooked the quidditch fields.

"That seems like a little bit more fun," Tatiana mumbled nervously "Besides isn't Zabini supposed to be coming back we should totally leave! It's bad enough that we snuck in here! And he'll be pissed -- mhmph!" Tatyanna's eyes flew open as Ariel's hand flew over her mouth.

"God you rationalizing everything is making this seem like a bad idea! I just want to ask my dear old brother a question, I'm sure he'll have time for me ,"Ariels eyes glittered dangerously .

"Okay," Tatyanna said slowly "Your recklessness scares me sometimes though.

Ariel rolled her eyes tying her thick curls up into her orange ribbon. The ribbon made it seem like her hair was tied up with a silver of fire. She smiled recipient grabbing her caramel toned friends hand

"Well I'm acing transfiguration, to be safe we will turn ourselves into Animals or objects, which one?"

"Animals," Tatyanna opted.

Ariel thought for a moment and shook her head "You need to get out of here, turn into a bird and fly out of here and go watch the movie with the other threes. You'll like it more,"

"But!"

"Zabini is MY brother GO now,"

Tatyanna nodded awkwardly repeating the same transfiguration spell over and over till she morphed into a dull finch and hopped out the owl window.

Ariel chuckled her silly friend "Catinus gratina Lävodos," she mumbled.

She shifted into a brown and black striped tabby with bright green eyes. She crouched in the shadows waiting for Zabini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry frantically searched the room peeking in alcoves and weaving in and out of the bookshelves. He couldn't find him. He had allready checked his hang out places. The one in front of the cafeteria. The other hangout in front of the big Whipple tree. Harry collapsed on a bench and started crying. This was all his fault. If he hadn't had to say any of that stuff then Draco wouldn't have been missing. Draco couldn't go missing for long either. Or he might die, this made Harry want to turn the whole school upside down to find him. Harry pushed back his mess of black hair his scar was showing, his eyes covered my his hands and glassed where pushed above his nose.

"I can't believe he fell in love with me, I can't believe I led him on and did all that to him and for him," Harry thought.

Harry shook his head " I wanted those things too though, so that means I ... I love him,"

Harry groaned leaning back in seat he was indeed in love. A fool in love as they say. Harry decided to take a break after all he'd been searching for two hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was Draco's fourth shot and he felt numb, the whole world was moving slowly. The people, music, Zabini's lips on his.Draco didn't want them there but it was slightly comfortable to have someone there after he was rejected by his love.