Chapter 6

Melodie's POV:

"Why are you trying so hard?" I say softly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Aaron said flatly.

"Yes yo-"

"Guys we're here!" Christian yelled as our drive had woken him up. All the boys woke up and started hollering. I sighed, and looked out the window at the hotel entrance. Aaron went to pull his hand away again, but I held onto it. He looked at our hands, then back at me.

"Let go." He said just above a whisper.

"No." I say holding on to it tighter and raising it up so I could kiss one of his knuckles.

"Melodie," He said. "I-."

"Everybody out!" Cameron screamed. "I have to go to the bathroom so freaking bad!" He said as Aaron and I got out.

"Everyone head on in, your luggage will be taken to your rooms. The front desk will tell you who your roommates will be." Bart said as he paid the driver. I walked through the doors with Aaron and stood in line at the front desk. I brought Aaron's arm around my shoulders, and laced out fingers together again. I put his lips close to my ear, and opened his mouth to say something.

"This isn't a good idea." He said tightening his grip on my hand.

"Oh come on, I know you love it." I say kissing his cheek. He smiles and looks at the ground.

"I do love it, and that's what scares me." He said looking at me for a quick second.

"Hi everybody!" I nice older lady said at the front desk. "I bet you all are exhausted, so lets get you to your rooms." She said smiling. She looked at a piece of paper with the symbol of the hotel at the top, and began to read.

"Christian & Blake."

"Cameron & Hunter."

"Taylor & Melodie."

My heart dropped. I looked at Aaron to already find him looking at me.

"Aaron & Brandon." Aaron gave me a weak smile. "Here are your keys, and enjoy your stay!" She said happily. We thanked her, and walked over to elevator.  I pressed my warm cheek against Aaron's cool hand, and closed my eyes. The elevator door closed behind us, and all the boys talked, except Aaron and I.

"Dude, there is no way I'm staying with the only girl." Taylor said to Aaron. "Sorry Melodie." He said kissing my forehead.

"Dude, that wasn't very nice." Aaron said back. He let go of my hand, and putting his arms around me.

"Pretend to start crying." Aaron whispered to me. I started to fake sniffle, and shake my shoulders.

"Dude! You made her cry!" Hunter said pretending to punch Taylor. Aaron stroked my hair down, pretending to comfort me.

"Melodie, I'm sorry!" Taylor said trying to fight off Hunter. "I just want to be in a guys room."

"Well I'm sure she no longer wants to be with you now." Aaron said, bending down and picking up my legs. He carried me bridal style, till we reached 'my' room. He put me inside and told me to stay put. I nodded, and decided to take a hot shower.

Aaron's POV:

I closed the door behind me, and jogged down the hall. I opened the door to Cameron and Jack J's room, and saw all the boys on their phones.

"Hey guys?" I say looking at all of them.

"Sup dude."

"Broski, come join us."

"Yeah come on A-rod!" Cameron cheered.

"Melodie is all by herself." I say grabbing my luggage.

"So?" Blake says.

"So... I'm going to stay with her, and suck it up like a man!" I said looking at Taylor.

"Dude, be my guest." Taylor said waving me along.

"You guys are sick. Melodie is the only girl on this whole tour! How would you feel if you were the only boy, and got ditched?" I say opening the door. "Gosh." I say closing the door.

I walked down the hallway, while pulling my suitcase behind me. Maybe I should stop trying to hate Melodie. I mean, Mahogany isn't even going to be here. We will be together for 4 months. 4 months, to be together and have fun. I sighed and knocked on the door of Melodie's room. No answer. I knocked again. Nothing. I looked down to see Melodie had slid the card under the door. I smiled and picked it up, sliding it. I walked in and found the room empty, I heard the water running in the bathroom and set down my stuff.

"I'm back!" I yell, as I take off my shoes. I throw myself on the bed on the left, and close my eyes.

Melodie's POV:

I walked out of the bathroom, changed and dry. I put my brush back in my bag, and am about to crawl into my bed. I notice new luggage against the wall, and then hear soft snores. I turn on the lamp, and see Aaron passed out on his bed. I smile and walk over to him. I take his phone from his hand, and plug it in. I lift his legs just enough to get the blanket out from under him, and gentle wrap him up in it. I move his hair away from his face, and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you." I say softly, as I kiss his cheek again.

Enemies with Benefits ♕ a.c.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें