Chapter 19

Melodie's POV:

"A-Aaron.." I say, pushing on his chest. "Not now." I say, leaning away from his touch. His eyes look at me, full of hurt. He stays still, looking back and forth from my eyes to my lips.

"Not now." I say, again. He shakes his head, his chest rising and falling quickly.

"I need you now though." He says, smashing his lips on mine. His touch determined, and commanding. I didn't kiss him back, as I tried to push him away. He groaned as he yanked my hands away from his chest. Pinning them above my head. "I. Need. You." He said, kissing me.

He grabbed at my skin, claiming what was his. His nails leaving crescent moons on the skin of my wrists.

He moved down, his hot breath on my skin. He sucked on my neck, sliding his tongue over the marks he made a few days ago. Sliding his lips back up to mine.

"Kiss me." He commanded. Now sitting above my waist.

"A-Aar-ron."  I try and say around his lips. "Don't." I say, turning my face away. Making is sloppy kisses land on my jaw. He pushed himself away, and let go of my hands. Dragging his hands through his hair, as he sat on the edge of the bed.

He was quiet, making the room feel empty. I sat up, climbing behind him. I wrapped my arms around him, my fingers tracing the skin of his chest. I leaned my head in his back, as he leaned down onto his knees.

"I'm sorry." I say, rubbing my thumb over his skin. He let out a loud breath, picking up his head out of his hands.

"No," He said, rubbing his face with his hand. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be rough and commanding like that."

"It's ok." I say, kissing his shoulder. "You didn't hurt me. Nothing happened." I  say, kissing the back of his neck.

"But nothing happened because of you. I almost raped you Melodie!" He said, on the verge of crying.

"But you didn't."

"I almost did!" He said, getting angry at himself. "You don't know what was running through my head.." He said, getting quieter with each word.

"Don't want to right now, because I'm going to be on my period soon." I say, kissing his shoulder blade again. Aaron looked blankly at the wall on the other side of the room.

"I still love you." I say, tightening my hold around his chest. He sighed, turning around and pulling me into his chest.

"Once I'm not on it anymore, we can ok?" I say, leaning my chin on his chest looking up at him. He looked back down at me, as a smile creeped across his lips.

"I'll make it up to you then." He said, kissing my forehead. "I promise."