Chapter 11

Melodie's POV:

I froze beneath him, as my heart started racing. He swallowed hard, and let out a fast breath as we both realized what was going to happen. I kissed his nose, and pulled him into a hug. I buried my face into his shirt, and took in his smell. Aaron stroked my hair down, and kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes and focused on the stead beat of Aarons heart.

"Are you sure we're ready for this?" I say quietly. Three heart beats passed before he cleared his throat and pulled away.

"I need you Melodie," He said lacing our fingers together at my sides. "I need your touch. I need to hold you. I need to show you how much I love you." He said placing a kiss on my face between each reason. "Let me cover you."

"Ok," I say smiling at him. "I'm ready. Take me. I'm yours."

"Are you sure love?" He said looking deeply in my eyes. I nod and press my lips tenderly on his. He smiled against the kiss, and moved one of his hands to cradle my face. We started slow, savoring the moment. Then as we picked up sped, we demanded more with each kiss. My hands trailed up his chest, and buried themselves in his soft hair. He bit my bottom lip and stood up on his knees, not breaking the kiss. He pulled his shirt over his head swiftly before crawling towards me.

"Just get over here." I say pulling his neck down to me, smashing our lips together again. He kissed me harder, as his hands ran over my body. I wrapped my legs around his torso, begging him to be closer. He brought his knees up, so he was hovering over me with his legs planted on the soft sheets. I bit and pulled on his bottom lip, making him moan in my mouth.

"My turn." I say against his lips, as I push him backward. I straddle his waist, running my bottom lip up his chest. His gentle hands pulled my hips against him, needing my touch. I continue to move up, till I'm sitting on his chest. I grab a hold of his hands, and kiss them. Then slide my fingers down his forearms, placing them facing up on the bed.

I moved my legs forward, pinning his arms down. I leaned down, and brushed a piece of hair out of my face as I slid my lips on his jawline. I slide down to under his ear and I felt him tense. I smiled against his neck, before lightly sucking on the sensitive skin. His arms flexed, and his hands turned to fists. His chest fell and rose quickly, as he surprise moans. My hands found their way to his hair, lacing my fingers in his dark locks.

"M-Mel- uh- odie-e." He groaned, as I started to suck harder and pull on his hair. He started to fight back with his arms, trying to escape my dominance.

"Does that feel good?" I whisper to him. "Do I make you feel good?" I say sliding my lips under his chin. I freed his arms, and slid down, resting my front on his crouch. He groaned, and I gasped as he pushed up slightly. With his now free arms, he grabbed my neck and forced my lips on his. He aggressively kissed me, pushing me back down.

He ripped my jeans off my legs, as I hastily pulled down his shorts. At this point I was in my navy blue underwear, and him in his boxers and Nike socks. He started furiously sucking on my chest, as he slowly pulled my underwear down. He tossed them aside, and reached down to take off his socks. All the while, leaving love bites everywhere he could reach. I ripped off his boxers and unclipped my bra, before wrapping the sheet around our exposed bodies. Aaron took my face in his hands and tenderly kissed my lips, before he slid in. I whimpered, and as if to say sorry he kissed me softer. He moved slowly, watching my face contort  in the expression of pain. Tears ran down my cheeks, and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"I'm so sorry." Aaron whispered tenderly kissing all over my face. "It'll get better, I promise." I nodded slightly, and he kissed my nose.

"You're so beautiful." He said trying to comfort me, as he brushed hair away from my face and kissed my tears. The pain slowly faded, and I smashed my lips on his, taking him by surprise.

"Please go faster." I say above a whisper. He grinned, and picked up sped. I drug my nails up his back, leaving faint pink scratches behind. Both of us moaned, as he slide his tongue into my mouth. He slammed into me at a stead pace, making the bed rock. I clenched around him, and he let out a out of breath groan. His fast breath hit my neck, as I hid my head in his shoulder.

"I-I lo-ve you-u." He groaned, as our bodies began to stick together from the sweat.

"I- love-e you too-o." I moan.

His hair began to drip from our sweat, as his face turned slightly red. I sucked on his shoulder at an uneven pace, because of my constant moans. My insides began to curl and sting, as I felt myself about to go over the edge.

"A-Aaron-n." I say

"O-oh b-baby girl, moan m-my name again." He said groaning from my voice.

"A-Aa-ro-n-n." I scream. "I'm going to cum."

"Go baby girl-l." He said kissing my neck. "I'll follow behind you."

I released on him, and sighed in relief. He followed close behind, shaking as he came and holding his breath. He let out the breath he was holding, before resting his forehead on my chest. He panted against my wet skin, and closed his eyes. His sweat dripped off his jaw and onto my soft skin, as the muscles on his back flexed from his breathing. I ran my fingers through his soaked hair, and he lovingly kissed my chest. 

"That was..." I trail off. Aaron's hot breath hit my collarbone, as he licked his swollen lips and caught his breath.

"Yeah." He said smiling against my skin, and leaning up to tenderly kiss my lips.