Chapter 10

Melodie's POV:

"Oh really?" I say with a little snap in my attitude. "Give me one reason why I should all of a sudden trust you." I say pushing him off of me. His remarks had given my confidence level a boost, and now I was mad. Really mad.

"I-I..." He shuddered, amazed at the sudden harshness of my tone.  "Melodie, I know yo-."

"You know I what?" I say standing up.  "Know I trusted you before? Know my heart was broken before? Aaron, I'm not a game you can pick up when ever you want to. " I say defensively. Aaron stood up, and took my hands in his. He laced his fingers with mine gently, and looked me straight in my eyes.

"I know. I know you're not a game. I never wanted you to be a game," He paused and looked at our hands tangled together, then smiled. "I was just scared." He said quietly.

"You keep saying you're scared! Why are you so freaking scared?" I say.

"I'm scared of love ok?!" He yelled guiltily. "I've never been in love before and it scares me. I'm sorry."

"You really love me?" I say turning my head so I caught his gaze. "That wasn't part of the game?" He stepped closer to me, and put my arms around his neck. While his held me against his chest.

"Melodie I could never not love you." He said softly "I love you so much, and I know you have feelings for me too. Why would you be worried about getting hurt if you didn't?" He said pressing a light kiss on my forehead.

"I'm not sure about this." I say quietly to myself. But he heard me.

"Let me show you," He said. "Show you I'm done with being scared. Show you I'm ready to pour my love all over you. I'm done holding back." He said with a hint of pain to his expression. I stayed silent, debating on what he was saying.

"Please," He said taking my face in his hands. "Please Melodie." I took a deep breath.

"If you mess this up," I say sternly. "You will never see me again, understand? This is your last chance Carpenter." I say as a smile spreads across his face. He scooped me up in his arms, then spun us around and around. He set me down and showered me with kisses, saying 'thank you' and 'I promise' in between each kiss.

I laugh as his lips tickle my skin. He pulls my lips into his, and kissed me like it was our first. My lips tingled, and I curled my toes as he poured every unsaid word into my mouth. He pulled away and looked at me, his lust filled eyes made the hair on the back of my neck curl on end.

"I bet they're looking for us." Aaron said blushing his lips across mine. I nodded, then pulled away.

"Lets go back to the hotel," I say taking a hold of Aaron's hands. "I'll text Hunter and tell him where we're going." I say pulling out my phone, and sending a text him quickly. He said alright, and that they would be back that night. He also said he was very happy that I was ok. I smiled, then turned to Aaron.

"Tag! You're it!" I say racing back to the car.

"You little..." Aaron yelled as he followed close behind me. I reached the car, and hopped in. Aaron opened his door, and took his seat in the drivers seat. He started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot.

~ Skip Car Ride ~

"Here's your room key sir." The nice old lady at the front desk said. "Sorry the old one wasn't renewed sooner." She said.

"Thank you." We both said smiling, before walking over to the elevator. We stepped in, and I pushed the 8th floor button. The doors closed, and I felt Aaron wrap his arms around me from behind. I smiled, and played with his fingers as they rested around my waist.

"Should we continue what we started earlier?" He said nibbling on my ear. A soft moan escaped my lips and I closed my eyes, leaning my head on his shoulder. His lips trailed up and down my neck, before kissing my cheek. He smiled against my skin, as I let out a soft breath. Then the elevator door opened.

We reached our room within a few minutes, and slid the new card into the slit. It clicked, and we stepped inside. I walked in and collapsed on my bed, closing my eyes and breathing in the soft smell. I heard Aaron close the door and chuckle when he saw me.

He walked over to me, took off his shoes and straddled my back. He leaned down, and started whispering goofy things in my ear. His breath tickled which made me laugh into the blanket,  I scrunched my neck together as he slid his lips teasingly over my skin.

"Melodie?" Aaron said trying to keep my attention. "Come on." He pleaded, trying to get me to turn over and face him. I finally gave up, and turned over.

"There's my princess." He said pecking my lips. I giggled, and squirmed as he tickled my face with his lips. He pulled away, and studied my face with a smile on his face.

"You know we've been in the shower together already and you haven't even taken me on a date." I say leaning forward and kissing his nose. He scrunched it up, and smiled.

"You're absolutely right." Aaron said licking his lips.

"And now that I think about it," I say leaning on my elbows, making our faces inches apart. "I don't remember agreeing to be your girlfriend." I say brushing my lips on his. He tried to kiss me fully, but I pulled away. He laughed and nodded, before pushing me down on to the bed again.

"Melodie Lox," He said bending down and lightly running his tongue down my neck. I gasped and griped onto his shirt, as he blew cool air on the wet spots. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said as his hands traced up my body, cherishing every curve. I nodded, and he smiled into my collarbone then started to suck on my neck. I moaned as he twirled his tongue on my skin. He pulled away, and kissed the bruise he had made.

"Mine." He said softly, as I pulled on his dark hair. "Now," He said crawling closer, touching his smile to mine playfully. "How many people will be learning my name tonight?"

Hey cuties. :) Wow it got hot in here! Does it seem hotter to you? XD

Did someone say update? ;) Well here you go. xx

~ Megs