Chapter 8

Melodie's POV:

He pushed me farther against the wall, as he left kisses down my neck. My heart was beating out of my chest as I tried to find my voice.

"A-Aa-ron." I moan, as I drag my nails down his back.

"Yes baby girl?" He said quickly pecking my lips.

"If we're going to shower, we need to actually shower." I say giggling.

"As you wish," He said lightly tracing his feature soft fingers down my body. "I think this needs to come off." He said playing with the end of my soaked t-shirt. I lifted my arms, and he pulled it up off my torso. It went over my head, and up my arms. But then it stopped, around my wrists. Aaron smashed his lips on mine, catching me by surprise. He held my bound wrists above my head, as he slid tongue across my collarbone. I gasped.

"In order to get clean," He said softly. "We need to get dirty first." I stared at him, and he gave me a lustrous desperate look.

"What are you thinking?" I say just above a whisper.

"Please," He said finally throwing my soaked shirt on to the ground. "Can we?" He said snaking his arms around me. My arms wrapped around his neck, as I struggled to calm my racing heart. I place a soft kiss on his lips, moving slowly to be a tease.

"We'd have to be quick now," I say into his ear. "Or we could wait and have more time later." I felt him stiffen, and take a deep breath.

"I-uh, we-um." He shuddered.

"Can you wait?" I say nibbling his ear softly.

"No-wait yes, no-yes ugh." He said throwing his head back, as I slid my lips down his jaw. I pulled away, and reached for the body wash. I put some on my hand, and rubbed it on Aaron's chest. I went in slow circular motions and then slid from his sides to his back. He groaned, and threw his head back as he squeezed my hips.

"Do you like that?" I say kissing his gaped mouth. He moaned in response, and spun us around so his back was facing the water. The bubbly soap ran down his skin smoothly, washing away down the drain. He repeatedly kissed my lips, as I ran my fingers down his back.

"We should get out, and get ready." I said turning off the water behind me.

"Way to ruin the moment," Aaron said grabbing a towel and wrapping me up first. "Will you ever just give in?" He said holding my body close to his, with his arms pressed against the towel around me.

"It's not ruining," I say smiling. "You got plenty of teasers for later." I whisper against his lips before stepping out.

~ 3 Hours Later ~

"Aww! Aaron look at that baby panda! It's so cute!" I squeal, as I hold tighter to Aaron's hand. He laughed at my childishness, and pointed over to the other side of the enclosure.

"Look at those two." He said pointing to two little pandas wrestling.

"Aww! Aaron I want one!" I say leaning on to his arm.

"Melodie I can't get you a real panda." He said laughing. I gave him the lip, and pouted. "You're so freaking cute." He said kissing my nose.

"Guys!" Christian yelled. "Come on we're going to the arcade." He said waving us over. We ran over to them, and I stopped next to Christian.

"Hey." I say out of breath.

"What is going on?" He said quickly.

"What?"

"Between you and Aaron," He said pointing ahead at Aaron's back. "I thought he broke your heart like 2 days ago."

"Oh that." I say playing with my VIP wristband.

"Yeah 'that'." He said using air quotes.

"You were right. He can't hate anyone, even if he tried to. He's kind of taken back what he said, and trying to fix everything." I explain.

"Are you sure," He says as we enter the arcade arena. "That he won't just turn around and break your heart again?"

"I'm sure." I smile as I kiss him on the cheek, and run up to Aaron. I jump on his back, and hug around his shoulders.

"Hey handsome." I say leaning on my arm, and looking at Aaron from the side.

"Hey cutie." He says happily, adjusting me on his back. But then he freezes.

"Hey guys!"

My mouth drops open, and I feel Aaron's hands squeeze my thighs tighter before dropping me completely. I walk around him, and he flinches away from me.

"Surprise!"

Mahogany.