Chapter 3 - Platform 9 3/4

Update: I really am sorry about this chapter! :(

I didn't know students still cant apparate by theirselves 'til fifth year. :( (Im still on book 2 if you guys are wondering why i havent read it yet) ((oh God i feel so stupid rn)) So please bear with Draco 'apparating by himself' for now lmao

I'll be editing this as soon as I'm done with this book!

~~~

DRACO'S POV

I apparated from infront of Granger to home.

"What was I thinking?!" I said to myself and just wanted to tear my hair out. I started walking upstairs to get to my room.

I kicked the door in frustration to open it and got inside.

'What if she notices? W-what if... I fall for her even more?!' I thought to myself as I kicked the door to close it.

'Father would murder me if he knew about this. Huh. A Malfoy inlove with a Mu-' I cut myself off. I couldn't call her that anymore but I wanted to keep my attitude up so she wouldn't suspect a thing.

I did deep breaths to ease the nervousness flowing through me.

"I shouldn't have carried her away! I should've just let her run!" I exclaimed.

"But the death eaters were coming and she was looking for Potter! Ugh! Stupid Pot Head!" I was talking to myself now.

'What will happen at- at school when she sees me a-after what had happened?!? I am such an ass! But I was only protecting her!' I relaxed for a moment.

I sat on the edge of my bed. I covered my face with my hands and just breathed in and out.

I lied my back on the bed.

"Why are you doing this to me, Granger?" I asked as if she was here with me to answer the question.

"Why did I fall for you? I hated you and you hated me but..." I sighed.

"The day you punched me in third year, woke me up. I guess." I got up and sat infront of my study table.

'How did I fall for her?' I asked to myself.

'Well, let me explain, Malfoy. You teased her, she punched you. The next day, you were inlove with her. Like she had put a love spell on her fist.' I imagined myself explaining this to my another self.

Huh. I'm so weird today.

I started writing in a piece of parchment, a letter to her.

I wrote down what had happened to me and to her, for short, to us at the Quidditch match.

I started writing letters to Granger after Third Year in summer. Though I don't send her the letter because, obviously, I'm supposed to hate her! I'm supposed to be mad!

Well, she made me mad. She made so mad that...

I was...

Mad--ly inlove with her.

It might sound cheesy and all but, I can say it's true. But she must not know until I can find time to tell her.