Chapter 17 - An Albino and A Mad-Eye

Shout out to coyg_81 for voting every single chapter! ♡ I'm very glad you're enjoying reading this! Means a lot to me! I hope you enjoy this chapter! mwah x

~~~

DRACO'S POV

"You're imagining things."

"Am I, Ferret?" With that, she rised up from her seat and started to walk away.

I didn't know what to say anymore. She had her clever wits and comebacks, and for the moment, I didn't have any.

Draco Malfoy with no come backs?! What a blasphemy!

Maybe that's another thing that I liked or... even loved about her. The way she talks just makes you forget everything and makes you focus on her voice and only her damn voice. No matter if her voice is calm or furious, it became, somehow, music to my ears.

It seemed like it took me ages to reply, when it only took me 5 seconds.

"I lo- loathe you, Granger." That was close, you idiot.

I almost said 'love'. Oh for Merlin's sake, Draco!

I swear, I wanted to strangle her for making me do that but I also wanted to...

'Draco. Stop. You're asking death to kiss you.'

"See? It wasn't that hard, right... Draco?"

It took me a while to register what just happened.

She... said my name. And somehow, I wanted her to say it again.

But the thing is, she didn't acknowledged the fact that I said 'I loathe her'.

'I thought we went through this Draco.'

But I can't help it. She's so intimidating. She's Granger.

I saw her continually walking away.

"Say my name again, Granger." I muttered under my breath, hoping one, she heard it; two, she didn't.

I buried my face in my shaky hands. Something odd was rushing through my veins.

Merlin. What the bloody hell is happening to me?

=====

Time swiftly passed by and the next morning came. Completely forgotten about her, or so I thought.

I looked up from my half-filled plate of food to find a certain girl at the Gryffindor table. But she wasn't there. Good God, she's not getting out of my head.

Suddenly, an incident popped into my head.

My hand reached for my lips as my fingers smoothly touched them, reminiscing the way her skin felt. The way my lips touched her cheek sent me shivers and shocks down my body. Now that I remembered it, I wanted more.

'That's disgusting Draco! You don't kiss Mudbloods! You shouldn't even be anywhere near them!'

Right.

She's a mudblood. I felt goosebumps all over my skin.

She's a mudblood. I felt my stomach tied in a knot.

She's a mudblood. I felt a pang in my chest and my heart being pinched.

"Where were you Draco? After the tournament." Parkinson came into my view. My face went completely blank, taking a deep breath and looking back down at my plate. She sat down, placing a book on the table across me.