Chapter 11 - Too Much Thoughts

Shoutout to ForeverDramione22 for adding this story to her All-Time Favorite reading list and also voting for every single chapter! ♡ I am very glad you're liking this book haha seeing as this book is not that good and such. Thank you so much for supporting this book! Love you! ♡ mwah x

DRACO'S POV

"Oh look! Irrelevant's talking!" I took a step forward to face Weasel.

Merlin. He looks horrendous.

"Speaking for yourself now, Malfoy?"

I knew she couldn't keep herself from talking.

I turned to her. She had this infuriating look and a bit of looking proud at what she'd said.

As much as I would love to retort back, I'm gonna let Granger win. For now.

I gave her a glare and walked past her, bumping our shoulders violently which made her lose balance.

My heart pinched itself and guilt started to build inside me, realizing what I had done was very wrong. I knew that but I didn't have a choice.

=====

"Alastor Moody." Said Professor Mad-Eye breaking off the silence.

"Ex-Auror...Ministry malcontent..." Then he started writing 'MOODY' on the chalkboard.

"...and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. l am here because Dumbledore asked me.
End of story, goodbye, the end."

I kept my brows furrowed. This Professor is giving me the creeps.

"Any questions?" The class was silent.

"When it comes to the Dark Arts, l believe in a practical approach.
But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?"

"Three, sir."

Knew it. I didn't even have to guess who answered that.

"And they're so named?"

"B-Because, t-they're... unforgivable..." She's stammering? I slowly turned my head to her. She looked worried. About what?

"The use of any of them will-"

"Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban. Correct." Moody completed the sentence.

"The Ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. l say different! You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared. You need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan!" I mentally laughed. That idiot. We all turned to where he was seating.

"No way. The old codger can see out the back of his head."

"And hear across classrooms!" The drawled teacher threw the chalk at him, which made us all duck.

"So which curse shall we see first?" He furiously asked.

I saw him walking towards Weasel.

"Weasley!"

"Yes?"

"Stand. Give us a curse."

Silently, I've expressed my boredom in this class.

"Well, my dad did tell me about one. The lmperius Curse."

"Oh, yeah, your father would know all about that. Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why."

I rested my chin on my hand, feeling tired all of a sudden.

Then I saw the Professor with a spider on his hand. What the bloody hell is gonna do with it? Within seconds of looking at the creature, it levitated and stayed there for a while.

As I turned my head to steal a glance from Granger, she immediately looked away but just in time for me to sink in at what just happened. A smirk grew on my face realizing she was looking at me. I knew she couldn't resist looking at this face.

Thoughts were shaken out of my head when I heard a wave of laughter filling up the room.

After seeing the scene, the spider on Crabbe's head, I bursted out laughing too!

The spider went on and crawled on Parvati Patil's shoulder, who was sitting infront of me. I couldn't laugh that much as realizing it might bloody jump on me.

Thanking Merlin a bunch, the spider floated on the Weasel's head. This couldn't get any funnier, noticing that I was laughing so hard and loud.

"lf she bites, she's lethal." Said the Mad Professor.

"What are you laughing at?"

I had no idea something worse was coming. Not even the slightest.

In short, the hideous spider flew and got stuck on my face.

"Get off!" I frantically, embarrasingly begged as I turned to Goyle to help get the disgusting creature off of my face. Unluckily for me, he couldn't. That scared idiot.

Finally, the creature went off to levitate somewhere, not wanting to know where. In a swift motion, the sleeve of my robe rubbed my face. My hand adjusting my tie as I took a deep breath while my mind wandered off.

I swear to Merlin when I meet him I'm going to murder him and hex him into oblivion and take back all the 'thanks' I just gave him without hesitation.

I pondered at the thought of the teacher being mental. He was mad! No wonder he had the title.

An imaginary scene crossed my mind. Me, hexing the daylight out of the Mad Professor then ending up in Azkaban.

What a silly thing, I thought.

Suddenly, a dreadful and a very high-pitched sound removed me from my own world.

"Professor! Please, stop! Can't you see it's bothering him!"

A voice demanded. Granger.

Turning my head to her once again, then, to Longbottom, his back facing the class.

I wanted to say something also. The awful sound was hurting my ears, but I kept it to myself hoping the teacher would stop cursing the bloody spider.

Thankfully, he did. Leaving Longbottom infront and walked over to Granger.

"Perhaps you could... give us the last curse, Miss Granger." He said placing the tortured creature on the book that lay on her desk.

I squinted my eyes, observing her. She was about to cry seeing her eyes glinted because of the light from the windows.

"Avada Kedavra!"

My eyes travelled to the spider, it died.

"The killing curse. Only one has known to survive. And he's sitting right in this room."

I scoffed. Saint Potter. Why does everything have to be Potter?

==========

Hi!

I know I know I'm a crappy writer :---(

I basically just wrote Draco's POV during the D.A.D.A class :3

I just really couldn't think of what to write next for Draco dfgjhstinkurdjigcbydc im really sorryyyyyyy.

Anyway, so how was chapter 11?

Please don't forget to vote/comment! Would mean so much to meee! mwah x

-R