Chapter 27 - The Plan B

Shoutout to book_lover_117, Vio_Mellark, alwaysannabella, mixer2015 and kmccalister for voting chapters in this book! 🙈🙈🙈 You guys are the best 💕 I am really happy you like this book! Hope you like this chapter! mwah x

~~~~~

DRACO'S POV

"Why didn't you apologized? The day it happened?" She asked, her tone soft as they can be.

We both know that you know the answer to that, Granger.

But, she's right.

Why didn't I?

Why? Because you were a coward, that's why.

"Because-"

I was cut off by a shout behind her. I glanced up and someone was walking to our spot.

How clichè.

"Hermione Granger!"

Always the party-crasher, Krum.

But with that, being the 'coward' I was, I ran.

The moment she turned her head, I ran, like I was running for my life. I didn't stop. I turned to a corner and found the boys lavoratory then went inside.

She punched me.

Again.

Merlin, that woman really punches.

My fingers lightly pinched the bridge of my nose as the pain stung which made me groaned.

The first time she punched me, it got sore for 2 damn weeks! And now, I'm going to suffer for another 2 damn weeks!

I walked up to a sink and held on to it, tilting my head down, looking down at the faucet.

That was one of the reasons why I adore her so much. She always finds a way to fight back, even with all my threats. She never backs down. Her intelligence levels with mine. Her guts to even talk to 'Pure bloods' like me, is utterly fascinating to the point that instead of hating her for what she does, you're attracted. And that is what's happening to me, right now. I'm attracted to her.

Damn her. Damn her big bushy head. Damn her goodie-two-shoes and know-it-all attitude. Damn her nosy instinct. Damn her and the way she talks. Damn her and the way she walks. Damn her and the way she sticks her nose too close to the books when she reads. Damn her and the way she raises her hand during class when she wants to answer. Damn her and the way she can fight me. Damn her and the way she can look so effortlessly beautiful. Damn her and the way she can make me attracted without her even knowing it. Damn everything about her.

Damn her. Damn her. Damn... her.

Merlin. What are you trying to do to me? Please tell me this is some sick twisted nightmare because I am going down right mental.

Was I doing the right thing?

Talking, apologizing and... falling in love with the person my father made me hate because of her blood heritage?

"Such a wimp." I muttered angrily.

Just then, the scene flashed into my head.

Her face so close to mine. The curls of her hair, lightly touching my face. I noticed her arms were pressed against my chest. My hand reached to the cheek, the back of my fingers brushed across it then tucked the curls behind her ear as she tighteningly shuts her eyes even more and a smile was threatening to show at my lips.