Chapter 4 - Scandalous Scene

HERMIONE'S POV

We were now at Platform 9 3/4.

We still have 10 minutes to stay outside the train and say our goodbyes to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. I looked at the Weasley family. You could actually feel the love for each other. From the hugs, kisses and even thoughts.

Abruptly, I felt a familiar stare from afar.

I scanned the crowd to find the stare and did found it. I looked at that person and gave a smile. But he exchanged me with... nothing. He ignored me and got inside the train.

Sadness started to invade my feelings.

Wait a minute... Why? I mean, that was Malfoy. An insolent,rude and foul git Malfoy. Why should I be sad?

But he did save me, sort of, from the death eaters, right?

"Hermione." I felt a poke on my arm. It was Ron.

"Hey." I replied looking away from where I had seen Malfoy and looked at Ron.

"You seem a bit... off? Are you alright?" He asked with concerned look from his eyes.

"Oh, nothing! Let's go in, the train's about to leave." I said as I led them inside the train and started looking for an empty compartment.

While walking inside the train, I saw Malfoy in a Compartment with Crabbe and Goyle. He was staring at the window. I continued to walk, almost forgetting that we had to look for a compartment first. As the train started to move, we finally found one. We got in and placed our bags on the hand luggage.

"Harry." I finally spoke up.

We sat.

"Yes?"

"Your scar? Does it still hurt?"

"I'm fine, Hermione."

"You know Sirius would want to hear about this. The dream and the people you saw in it."

"Yeah, Harry. You should write to Sirius about it." Ron suggested.

Harry just nodded. We took that as a cue to just stay silent. As he looked at the window, Ron closed his eyes and slept, and I opened the book that was on my lap.

Hours passed and we were almost there. So I took my Robe, and got out of the compartment to find a bathroom.

To my success, I found one, went inside and locked it. After changing into my Robes, I looked in the mirror. I washed my face and fixed my hair and got the look on my face to my satisfaction.

As I opened the door, a mix of nervousness and rage were all over me. A blond haired boy appeared before my eyes. Malfoy.

I saw a little bit of shockness in his eyes.

"Aren't you going to let me change, Mu-" He stopped and looked down for a few moments.

"Mudblood." he said finishing the sentence as he looked at me.

"Whatever, Malfoy. It's all yours." Coldness can be felt as I said those words. I walked away without looking back.

I can't believe he just called me that. After saving me from the death eaters, I thought he was gonna change. Well, I guess I was wrong.

I got back in the compartment. As usual, the idiots were still both sleeping. So I took my book, hit their legs to wake them up.

"What the bloody hell was that for, Hermione?" Ron was startled. Harry was just uttering in pain.

"You two better change into robes. We'll be arriving soon." I explained as I pointed out the window, Hogwarts visible from a distant.

"Right." was all Harry could say. I opened my book once again and continued reading. Both of them walked out of the compartment with robes in their hands.

Almost finishing the book, someone opened the door of the compartment, but no one stepped inside.

"Aren't you guys com-" I lost trail of my words when I saw who opened the door.

"Awww. Where are your boyfriends? Did they left you already?" Malfoy mocked.

I was about to say something when Harry and Ron came into my view.

"What do you want Malfoy?" Ron defended, giving him a glare.

"Nothing really. Just teasing little miss mud-"

I stood up and swiftly grabbed my wand from my pocket robe and stuck the end of it under his chin as he started to back off.

"I. Will not. Hesitate. to hex you. You foul git." I warned him. Emphasizing the F in foul. He was now leaning against the window.

You can actually see his face trying not to look scared, but was failing miserably.

I noticed we already had audience as I looked around. I put my wand away. His eyes were glaring at me so I glared back. He started to fasten his pace as he walked away.

I turned around to Harry and Ron looking... shocked? Harry suddenly gave a light laugh.

"You gave me a bloody scare there, Hermione." I laughed at Ron's statement.

We all sat down in silence.

"Hey Hermione, I just remembered..." I gave him a 'What?' look.

"I, sort of, saw you with someone. Last night. When the death eaters attacked."

I didn't know what to say to Ron. I just chuckled so he wouldn't suspect a thing.

"You're being silly, Ron." I opened my book and continued reading.

"No, I'm not, Hermione. I think it was a guy with..." I held my breath for a few moment. He was really thinking this through.

"Blond... hair? Oh yeah, totally a blond hair. I just didn't get to see a clearer look of the face." My body got stunned as he finished his sentence.

I breathed in. Tried to roll my eyes and continued reading. From the corner of my eye, I saw Harry trying to stop Ron from talking.

"It kinda looked like... Malfoy." There was a lump on my throat and I couldn't processed what I was reading.

"Honestly Ronald, I don't know what you're talking about." I said firmly.

He sighed in defeat. There was silence again.

Finally, the train took a stop.

We were in Hogwarts now.

==========

Hi!

I just realized how much time I need to think of Hermione's POV 😂

I'm gonna have a hard time writing hers rather than draco's 😂

But hey, will still do my very best 😁💖

So how was chapter 4? ☺️

Hope it was enough heh

Don't forget to vote/comment! Would mean so much to meee! mwah x

-R