Chapter One

Written by Alice

Reader-Chan's POV:

Hmmm... What should I write? You thought as you look at the empty paper in front of you. You were going to write a letter to your favorite YouTuber, LDShadowLady. You had a light blue paper and a yellow envelope on your desk. To make your writting better, you used your orange lucky pen. You thought for a while and something popped in your head.

'Dear LDShadowLady,

My name is (Y/N). I am a humble fan of yours and I have a question. I am having my 21st birthday this coming October. Since it's September already, I was wondering if you'd come. This is a peculiar request, but my parents are in the US and I'm all alone. Besides, my house is just a few blocks away. Here's my address: (insert house adress). I really hope you can come. I'm planning this party myself and I know that you'll enjoy. If you want, you could bring some of your friends. Well, please come if you're not too busy.

Sincerely,
(Y/N)'

You finished the whole damn letter. What could be more awesome than have your idol come to your birthday? You folded the letter, placed it in the envelope, and wrote the address.

Something was not quite right. It seems like there's something odd on the envelope. Oh, you forgot the stamp! You hurriedly ran to a desk and got a red stamp. You pasted it on the envelope and put it inside your mailbox. Though, something was tugged on your mind when
the mailman arrived and took the letter. Something wasn't right.

But you're not sure what.