Chapter Four

Writing collab by Alice and Sinister_Empire

Oli's POV:

**Timelapse to Monday**

I woke up on a fine sunny morning. I first check my YouTube account to see if there are any more new subscribers. Then, I went to check my backyard for no apparent reason. I took a shower and changed to my orange Sleeping With Sirens shirt and my blue shorts.

I got an email from (Y/N).

'Hi Oli,

I am so excited to meet you this afternoon. BTW, I'm sorry if I wrote the wrong address. IDK how I knew that address tho.

Sincerely,
(Y/N)'

I chuckled. She doesn't even know that my address existed?

'Hi (Y/N),

Hahah. It's okay. I'm excited to meet you, too. How do I know you're there BTW?

Sincerely,
Oli'

She replied a few seconds later.

'Hi Oli,

Oh. Uhm, I'll be wearing a gray dress and a panda hat.

Sincerely,
(Y/N)'

I said okay and prepared my clothes. I picked out a matching gray sweatshirt, light gray jeans, and white converse. I also prepared a matching panda hat. My well-known panda hat, if you're being picky.

**Timelapse**

I look at the clock. 3:50. I was already dressed and I rushed outside. I grabbed my orang bike and rode off to the park.

As soon as I was there, I searched for (Y/N). I couldn't see her anywhere. There were only a few people, but I can't find her.

That's when I turned my head to a row of trees. A girl was sitting under one of the trees. She was wearing a gray dress and a panda hat with (F/C) Converse. Though, she was facing the other way.

I approached her. "(Y/N)?" She turned around. Oh my, woah... She's beautiful. Her (H/C) hair, her (E/C) eyes. I froze not knowing what to say. "Oh, Oli? Hi. Nice to finally meet you." She said with the most beautiful smile I ever saw. I awkwardly shook her hand and smiled.

"Yeah, so Lizzie's coming." I say awkwardly. "Yeah, are you coming, too?" She asks.

"Of course, I am. Ummm... A few other YouTubers are coming as well." I say as we sit back down. "Oh, great. YouTubers like Smallishbeans and AshleyMariee?" She asks. I nod.

We talked about random stuff and some other stuff. XD that made no sense.

But I really like our conversation. This was the best day of my life, to say the least. I asked for her number, then we parted.

I promised her that I'll come to her house to help prepare for her birthday. I'll go next week.

Something though, was tugged in my mind. I felt butterflies when I talked to her.

Am I falling in love with a fan I just met?

BTW, there are THREE authors in this story, not one! Please support @alice_dauntleZx and @acherman!

Goodbye~