Chapter Seventeen

Written by Sinister_Empire (I think she's more active than I am. ~Haruka)

Reader-chan's POV (Been too long since we've used that):

You went home after what had happened. You were crying your heart out and were shaking uncontrollably. People who passed by you looked at you like you were homeless. You even heard a girl say, "Poor girl. She must've been rejected by her crush."

You didn't want anyone to see you right now. All you wanted to do was curl into a ball and die. You were so depressed, so disappointed by what happened.

You threw yourself on the couch, and buried your head under a pillow. You screamed, cried, and cursed your pathetic little situation.

You turned your head towards the coffee table and saw a book. The book you've been reading the day Oli sent you a letter saying you sent your letter to the wrong person. You sat up and picked it up.

When I Disappear by Haruka Chang was the book's title. You threw the book on the wall and screamer again.

If only you didn't send that stupid letter to wrong address. If only you checked if everything was right.

It all started with a fan mail, you thought. The fan mail that led you to beautiful and endearing moments, the fan mail that made you meet your favorite YouTubers, the fan mail that broke your heart.

The doorbell suddenly rang.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!

...
.....
.......

Just kidding.

|
|
V

You opened it, revealing Yannie with a sad smile on her face.

"Nice to see you, (Y/N)..." She said. "We have a lot to talk about."

"Come in, Yannie." You said, gesturing to the living room.

As soon as she sat down though, she didn't have a chance to say anything, because you suddenly blabbered about what had happened earlier.

(Time skip brought to you by the cat living under my mailbox~! (✪㉨✪) )

"He...what?"

"Mmhmm."

"And then he said...?"

"Yep."

"And the boy that kissed you, he...?"

"Pretty much."

"Wow, girl," Yannie said, face full of awe. "How to be you?"

"Yannie!" You scolded.

"Oops, sorry, sorry. My bad. Anyway, that was rough, (Y/N). I can't believe he just ran away like that." She looked at you in disbelief. "That guy that kissed you was a jerk."

"Yeah...I didn't know why Scott would do that... I didn't know he liked me that way..."

"This sounds like a cliche love story, but man, I can relate."

"Did Drake kiss another girl, too?" You asked, sniffling.

"Yep. Right in front of me. As if he planned it..." She said, looking down on the floor.

"Boys are terrible..." You said, half-joking.

"Yep," she agreed.

"You know what will make us feel better?"

"What?"

"Chocolate."

Alright, for real this time. I'm ending the chapter here. I didn't have any ideas for this. Sorry if it wasn't what you were expecting, but I hope the next one pleases you.

Ciao~

PS. Don't forget to read my new book "Oreorific Life | A Book About Me".

(Next chapter will be published after this one.)