Chapter Nineteen

Collab by all 3 writers

Reader-sama's POV:

After Yannie left, all you did was lie on the couch and scroll through the messages Oli had sent you the past few days. A tear escaped your eye, already missing his quirkiness and adorable little face.

You looked out the window. The sun was still high. Maybe you needed to go out. Maybe it will help.

You got up, grabbed your (F/C) hoodie from your closet, and headed out.

A bike nearly ran you over and you fell on the ground.

"Ow..." You winced.

"OH SHOOT! I'M SO SO SO SORRY!" A female voice apologized. You looked up to see a familiar face in front of you. (Note: Guys, please read what's written below.)

"Ashley Mariee," you mumbled. (Did I spell that correctly?)

"Wait, you're (Y/N), right?" She asked, helping you up.

"Y-Yeah, I'm (Y/N)."

"I'm so sorry for almost running you over with my bike."

"Nah, it's fine. I'm fine."

"Oh, thank God you're alright. Anyway, what's up?" She asked, grinning.

"Oh...everything...is fine..." You lied, faking a smile. She raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? 'Cause Joey just texted me what happened at the park. Apparently, Scott kissed you and Oli saw."

You were shocked to see this. Oli told Joey? Who else did he tell this to? Seapeekay? Yammy? Lizzie? Oh no...

"Oli... I-I mean, yes, that's what happened..."

Ashley sighed. "Ya know. It wasn't your fault. Nope. Not at all. I mean, Scott was the one who kissed you right?" You nodded and she continued on. "It seems like Oli just overreacted... He can be a bit of a drama queen. I mean, remember the CrazyCraft War? Instead of proving his innocence about blowing up Callum's house, he actually agreed to go to war."

"About that..." You said. "You weren't there. Why?"

She laughed nervously. "Oh, well I had some things to take care of so I couldn't be online that day." (A/N: Seriously though. Why wasn't she there that day? Can someone tell me please?)

"Oh, that's a shame. It was such a fun war."

"Haha, well, maybe next time."

"Yeah, next time."

"Hey, which side were you on? Seapeekay's side or Oli's?" Ashley asked. Hearing his name made you flinch a little. Hopefully she didn't notice.

"Oli's...of course. It was horrible that Seapeekay's house blew up, but he kind of overreacted." You faked a giggle. "But Oli did overreact, too. So I guess...nah, I don't know anymore."

Ashly sighed, "He's at Lizzie's place."

"Huh?"

"Oli is at Lizzie's place. He texted me. I was just about to head over there. I know it's awkward and frustrating since the whole incident just happened this morning, but I know you wanna talk to him right now, so...if you wanna come over with me, then maybe..."

Your eyes widened. "Oh, my goodness! Thank you! Yes, I'd like to see Oli right now! I need to tell him the truth and I need to know the truth. If I don't do anything about this...I'll..."

She got a handkerchief from her pocket and wiped the tears off of your cheeks. "Hey, hey, don't cry. Save your tears for later. Right now, we need to see Oli."

You smiled. "Yeah...you're right..."

You hopped on the small seat on the back of Ashley's bike and you both headed over to Lizzie's house, where hopefully, a certain someone was waiting and was willing to listen to what you have to say.