Chapter Eight

Written by: Sinister_Empire

Oli-senpai's POV

*Time lapse*

Today is the day, Oli. Today's your date with (Y/N). Ahh!!! I'm so excited!

I first woke up at 7:30. Pretty early, but I needed to buy some things first.

One, the amusement park tickets. The amusement park usually opens at 7, so I had time to buy a ticket. Getting there was the hard part. I rode a bus, which meant I had to go through the main road, which had a lot of traffic. It was okay though. I didn't spend as much as an hour there.

Two, my clothes. There's no way I'm going to wear any of my old clothes to my date. So I decided to buy a new shirt, jeans, and sneakers. I didn't want to get too simple, so I decided to wear my panda hat. :3

Three, money. I'm pretty sure I got that covered. XD

Four, flowers. (Y/N) likes (insert favorite flower here) so I bought her some. Actually, I got her three of them or so.

Five, my friends. I cannot have them ruining my date. I mean, whenever we're in public, they try to embarrass me as much as possible. Can't have that, can I? I'm planning to ignore and stay away from them if they are in the park. Especially Callum...and my ex.

And there! I'm done! All that's left is... Oh, shoot! It's 11:55. 5 minutes 'till noon!!! Gaaahhhh!!! I'm coming, (Y/N)!!!

I rode the bus to her workplace, Starbucks. Maybe I'll order a coffee before I go. Wait, I don't have time for a coffee! I need to go to the amusement park as fast as possible.

I opened the glass door of Starbucks, and walked in. The smell of coffee made me a bit thirsty. But I don't have time for this now. I approached a girl wearing glasses. "Um, excuse me, miss. Is (Y/N) here?"

The girl says, "(Y/N), there's someone looking for you!"

A girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes stepped out of the kitchen area. I recognized her immediately. It was (Y/N).

"What was that, Ellie? I couldn't hear you all the way from--- Oli!!! You're here!" She squealed. I smiled and waved casually. But I frowned when she said, "I got three more minutes. Sorry."

"It's okay." I said, keeping my cool. "I'll wait outside."

She doesn't say anything and just went back to work as I walked outside. The sun was shining today, but not to the point where it was hot. It was very...cool to say the least. The breeze was cold, and that made me anxious because Lizzie and Joel love days like this.

The door opened and (Y/N) walked out. "Ready to go?"

*Timelapse brought to you by me*

"Wow, it's big..." (Y/N) says as we step in, clearly talking about the Ferris wheel. "I've never seen anything so huge!"

"You afraid of heights?" I asked.

"Meh. Not really. Whatcha wanna ride first?"

"Rollercoaster," I replied, smirking. (Y/N) looked at me with the same smirk.

"You're on," she says.

We rode the Fist O' Pain (Spongebob!!!) and, surprisingly, (Y/N) didn't scream. Well, she did scream in excitement, but she wasn't afraid. I, on the other hand, screamed like a girl. Hopefully, (Y/N) didn't know it was me. And I nearly lost my panda hat in the ride.

Then, it's the Horror Train. This time, (Y/N) screamed as loud as she can. Especially in the part where a ghost comes out of the closet. I nearly peed myself from laughing.

It was until then (Y/N) decided to eat.

We ate at a Taco booth (yes, that's a thing). I had cheese tacos, while she had spicy ones. I wonder how much she could eat before saying that she couldn't handle the spiciness.

"Come on, that's your seventeenth piece!" I whined as she finished her 17th taco and got ready for the 18th, it had jalapeños this time.

"I always ate spicy food as a kid," she said.

"Can we switch? That's bad for your health."

She shrugged and switched trays with me. I took a bit and immediately screamed, "It's so hot!!! Waaaaahhhhh!!!! I need water!!!"

I grabbed my iced tea and drank it all up. (Y/N) was giggling so hard, she was clutching her stomach.

"Hello~" A voice chimed. I turned around.

It was...

A/N: Cliffhanger!!! Wahahahahahah!!!

Guess who was the voice Oli and (Y/N) heard.

It was Santa Claus!!!

JK, it was...I can't tell you. You just have to see for yourself.