Part 8

'Avni! Hurry up its time to leave. I hate the unpunctuality.' Aditya was pacing outside at the front porch waitng impatiently for Avni.

Avni was at the living room saying goodbye to her in-laws. 'If Aditya don't behave properly you just have to call me and I'll take care of him.' Ajay said grinning and Avni couldn't help but smile and nodded. Avni turned to grandma when she spoke, 'Have a safe journey dear and take care of yourself and Aditya.'

'We are getting late!!!' Aditya whined and stepped inside the house and glared at Avni but she just smiled at him with innocence.

She then turned towards Baani and hugged her. 'Avni enjoy your honeymoon and have a wonderful time.' Baani winked and smiled asking Avni to now hurry as they were getting late.

Aditya sighed as they sat inside the car. 'I thought your goodbyes will never end. What was that everyone had to speak to you at the last moment? '

'Nothing they were just telling me that if you are not good to me then I could leave and come back.' Avni said with a lopsided smile.

'Really! I am good where I need to be.' Aditya said coldly and focused his attention on the road.

Avni noticed his hands as they moved over the steering wheel. His muscles were moving with every movement and his fingers were delicately moving over the steering. Though he was wearing a full sleeved shirt one could easily imagine what lie underneath the fabric.

Aditya moved his gaze towards Avni for a second or two and found her looking at him. She turned her gaze as quickly as she could and blushed when she found herself caught. No one said anything but Aditya fought the urge to reach out and touch her.

Rest of the journey ended in silence mixed with the pheromones of both Avni and Aditya. When they reached near the plane Avni asked with surprise. 'Is it a private plane? I mean do you own that too?'

'Yes! You seem surprised. You didn't know we own it? It was last year when we got it.' Aditya spoke about it as a precious thing and he looked proud to have it.

'Oh! ' Avni was speechless. She never imagined that he was capable of owning a plane but then she never imagined herself to be in this situation.

The plane was huge from inside as they entered. Avni was awestruck by the interior. There were bright lights and plush carpet was laid on the floor. Some part of it had a dining area and at one end there were chairs laid which had a comfortable and cozy look to it. It was more like a living room.

'So what exactly is this place we are heading to? Tell me about it.'

'Its one of the most populated island in Spain where people often visit for vacations. The weather is pleasant there so people like spending their holidays there. I am sure you too will like it. The journey is long so I suggest you to take a nap.'

Avni nodded and Aditya led her past another door. Avni followed behind him and paused as soon as she discovered a king sized bed laid in the middle of the cabin.

Suddenly the room felt small and she tried to focus her attention on other things in the room. One can spend days in this plane she thought. The room had a homely look to it and Avni already felt the need to lie down on bed and sleep looking at it.

'Make yourself comfortable and if you need anything just push this button and Sam will help you with whatever you need.' He leaned towards her and directed towards a button on the wall next to the bed.

Avni felt heated by his close proximity and her heartbeat increased. She could smell his scent which was unique and seductive. There was something in between them which Aditya also must have felt because he moved a step back and Avni felt herself relax.

'Who is Sam?'

'He is our worker and he will be serving us today. ' Aditya pushed the button and a man with average height, black hair properly combed and wearing formal clothes entered the cabin. He had no expression on his face. He greeted Aditya and turned his eyes towards Avni.

'This is my wife Sam, Avni.' Aditya introduced them and Avni felt a novelty being introduced as Aditya's wife.

'If you need anything sir, madame you can ask me so. Is there anything I could get for you now?' He was so polite and what would be his salary Avni thought.

'No thank you Sam. We will let you know if we need anything. You may leave now.'

Sam nodded. 'Surely sir! I will let you know when the lunch is ready. ' saying this he left.

Aditya turned towards Avni with softened eyes and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. Avni felt her breathing stop with mere the brush of his fingers.

'I will be at the front cabin. I just need to take care of certain business. I will come back and check you after sometime. So, take some rest.' Avni released her breath which she wasn't aware of that she was holding.

Why does it feel like that with him, she wondered. She then turned towards the bed which was looking so much cozy and laid down comfortably. She tried to sleep but her dreams couldn't let her sleep.

She saw Aditya first who was sitting by her side and smiling towards her and she was looking in his dark eyes and handsome face. But then he turned into Rohit who was appearing to be angry. Avni was terrified because she never saw him so angry. Rohit was accusing her of being unfaithful and breaking the promise. He was moving towards her very fast with rage in his eyes. Avni was running away from him and suddenly her heartbeat increased and she woke up in the bed all sweaty.

She woke up and thanked god that it was mere a dream. She didn't try to sleep after that. She was feeling thirsty so she reached for the water at the bedside table and drank a full glass.

She pulled herself out of her bed and began towards the front door when suddenly it opened and Aditya came in.

'You scared me! I couldn't sleep so I thought you won't mind my company.' Aditya chuckled and stepped inside closing the distance between them. Aditya was standing too close to her and Avni felt it so she took a step back.

'Ofcourse I won't mind! And why you couldn't sleep? Is it not comfortable here?'

'No its not that. I was having bad dreams but I think I am fine now.' Avni answered honestly and Aditya couldn't cease to worry what was her dream about that she was so afraid to sleep again. He knew he was in no place to ask her much about it so he tried to keep his thought away.

'I came here to tell you that the lunch is ready so come and eat something. Someone told me that when your stomach is empty you get nightmares.' He said it grinning towards her and his dimple appeared. Avni could not help but return it with her own smile. She then followed him towards their table.

So that's it guys!! Here our hero is finding it difficult to keep his promise! What do you think about it? Do you like where this story is going?
Please vote and comment. I love to hear what you think about it.

There is a thing I want to share with you all. I am thinking of adding songs to every chapter so feel free to suggest and help me out what you think will be a suitable song.

I would like to thank all my readers for reading and those who voted. You guys make my day!!!! :) Thanxx a lot folks and have a good day everyone!!!