Part 34

The next day, Aditya woke up with the sound of the alarm from Avni's phone. He moved his hand next to him but Avni wasn't there. Great! Why does she have to set the alarm when she could get up even without it, he thought. He groaned in his sleep at the sound of stupid alarm. His hand then reached towards the sound and turned it off.

After few minutes, the sound of the alarm again started. He then got up frustrated, to turn her phone off but when he picked it up, he saw, ' Happy Birthday Adi :)' written on the screen blinking.

The words instantly brought the smile on his face. He was grinning like an idiot, looking at the phone. Just few moments before, he was beyond frustrated but now when he saw Avni's phone he couldn't stop the smile spreading across his lips. Though the gesture was simple yet he felt too happy.

Looking at the phone and holding it his hands, he wondered where Avni is? It didn't take him long to figure out that she wasn't there in the room. He couldn't even call her to ask where she is.

He climbed out of bed and saw a card placed on his bedside table. He picked it up and found that it was a note from Avni. He read the words written in beautiful handwriting by Avni, I will be back in few minutes. Baani is with me so don't worry. Get ready for work, your clothes are out on the chair. See ya birthday boy! :)

Aditya read it and followed the instructions given by her. No one ever made him do whatever they wanted, but this time he wanted to do as being told. It was because he cared about Avni and wanted to see her happy. He never had the same urge before to see someone's happiness. It was a novelty for him and he wanted to relish in the feeling.

Unlike the majority of population, he liked working even on his birthday because he loved his work. Avni too, knew about his likeness towards his work. So there was no way she would have told him otherwise.

By the time he was ready, it was almost past 10 in the morning and there was still no sign of Avni. He picked his phone and was about to call Baani to know their whereabouts when his door clicked open and Avni entered with a smile on her face.

Aditya took a breath of relief at her sight. But when he took in her appearance, his eyes widened and he became speechless.

She had her hair tied in a high ponytail, her t-shirt hung her body perfectly and those pants... those damn pants looked so hot. It was like he could appreciate all her curves. He started having evil thoughts of grabbing her and feel her under him but then his train of thought was interrupted by Avni.

Avni came forward and said smiling, 'Happy birthday Adi!'
Aditya was still lost but when she wished him, he cleared his throat and said, 'Thank you.. where were you and what are you wearing?'

Avni looked at herself and then at Aditya, she said ,'I went to the gym with Baani. She wanted someone to go with her so she offered me and I accepted. And to answer your second question,this is what people wear in the gym.'

'Are there men too in that gym that you go to?' Aditya asked Avni because if there were men there he couldn't let anyone see her in those pants.
'Ofcourse! It is a combined gym but what does it has to do with anything?' Avni was confused.

'Well then you cannot wear these pants to that gym. You should get something loose to wear the next time you go there.' Aditya stated flatly.

'What? What's wrong with these pants? These are comfortable and I am not going to buy another just because you don't like them.' Avni said huffing and took the hairband out making her hair loose.

Being this angry with her loose hair along her waist, she was looking ravishing. For Aditya, she was the most beautiful woman he ever witnessed. Why god had to make him suffer on his birthday, he groaned inwardly.

He said fighting for control, 'Its not that I don't like them. I would rather like for you to wear them around me. I don't want anybody else to see you wearing those pants. It is quite inviting.'

Avni's anger dissolved instantly when she realized what he meant and she grinned at him and said, 'Yeah, so you mean its hot?'

'Yes! Way too hot.' He agreed and gave her a shy smile. Avni noticed his ears turning pink. She never thought she would ever see a day where Aditya would be shy.

'Fine birthday boy! I won't wear them for your sake. Now, aren't you getting late for work?' She said and started to walk away. Aditya stopped her by holding her arm and said, 'There are certain perks for being the boss. And don't you think I deserve a gift on my birthday? '

Avni chuckled and said, 'Sure! Actually, I have a gift for you that will do for now.'
Aditya responded, 'You mean there are more!?' The way Aditya's eyes lit up made Avni smile. He was acting like a child all excited to get the gifts. It was a first for her so she was enjoying it.

Avni said, 'I didn't say that. But you will surely receive gifts from others.' Aditya frowned and said, 'I don't want their gifts, I am only interested in yours. '

Avni couldn't help but laugh, 'Look at you, all acting like a child. I am just saying that my gift is nothing as compared to others you'll receive tonight.' She then took out the gift from her cupboard and showed him.

Aditya smiled and said, 'Thank you!' Avni smiled nervously and said, 'I know you have a liking for different kind of ties so I hope you like it.'

'Ofcourse I like it baby!' Avni's eyes widened at the new endearment. At the same time, Aditya became silent but then Avni looked at him and smiled. Aditya relaxed and said, 'Sorry, It came out on its own.' He explained waiting for Avni's response.

Avni said shyly, 'I liked the way you said it. It sounded, different. But, good different.'

She started blushing and quickly turned away so that Aditya couldn't see her face.

Aditya said, 'Would you help me with the tie?' She nodded and turned back and stood in front of him. She took it from him and placed it across his neck. It wasn't the first time that Avni touched him but each touch from her even from the barrier of his clothing, sent a tingle to his skin.

Avni felt his hard muscles under her fingers while working through the tie. The act was simple yet so arousing. She could feel his eyes on her face and under his gaze she felt nervous as always.

When she was finished tying, she said, 'Done.' Then she looked at him and couldn't look away from the way he was staring at her. It was like he was lost in his own trance, her trance. He brought his thumb over her bottom lip and pressed it. She tried to speak but her voice came out in a whisper, 'Happy birthday Aditya.' She quickly kissed his cheek and got inside the bathroom and closed the door before he could see what she was thinking or maybe he knew.

A/N- hey my precious readers! There's something important I need to tell you.

Many of you have been asking me about when I'll update. So to answer that I can update only on Saturday or Sunday. That is because I have my own work to do besides writing so I hope you understand that. :)

The coming chapter would be interesting. ;) There is more to come on his birthday so stay tuned.

Thank you so very much for supporting this far we are at #27 and with all of your support we can surely reach further. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it.