Part 25

Aditya took Avni's hand and led her towards a building not so far away from where they were standing a minute ago. It was looking like a school with high walls and large gates. At the entrance was written SPRING GARDEN INSTITUTION. She wondered if it was one of Aditya's property.

They entered inside where the watchman near the gate greeted Aditya. Avni was confused as to whom this place belonged but by the way watchman greeted Aditya she knew that Aditya came here often. She had her own doubts.

Inside the gates, many children were assembled together. So, she was right to think this is a school, she thought but anyway she asked Aditya, 'Is this a school? ' Aditya said, 'Be patient precious! You will soon find out.' Avni just rolled her eyes at him and said, 'okay!'

As soon as they entered inside, a girl about 3 years old came running towards Aditya. She just came and hugged his legs. Aditya turned and picked her up and said, 'Lipi! Did you miss me?' His eyes were soft and filled with love for the child. Avni noticed this and she felt it amusing to see this soft side of Aditya. It was so not him to pamper a child like that but here he was holding a child.

The little girl beamed at him and said shyly smiling, 'Yes I missed you.' She then turned her head towards Avni and said, 'Have you found a mama for me?'

Avni was surprised by the sudden question of Lipi and Aditya also carried the same expression as that of Avni. She started having all the strange thoughts all of a sudden. Aditya was holding Lipi as his own daughter and the way they were around each other, it felt like their bonding was strong. So does it mean he actually has a daughter! No.. no this can't be true. These thoughts made Avni nervous and sad all at the same time.

But soon her train of thought was broken by Aditya's voice. He smiled and then began to chuckle. He was actually laughing! Avni never saw him laughing like this. Once or twice she had seen him giving a slow chuckle but never like this whole heartedly.

'Lipi, she is my wife Avni. And Avni this is a little naughty angel Lipi.' He turned towards Lipi and gently said, 'Lipi, you now go and play for a while I'll be there soon ok?' Lipi nodded and went back running to play with her friends.

Aditya now scanned Avni's face and saw confusion written all over it. He asked,' What is it Avni? You seem like you want to puke or something.' Avni straightened her face and said, 'Nothing.. I was just wondering what this place is and who is Lipi to you or any other people here.'

Aditya nodded in understanding and said, 'I am sorry I should have told you. This place is mine. I own it and it is meant for the children who are abandoned by their parents. Lipi is one of them. I found her few months back in the airport lying on a seat when she was a baby. I tried to reach and find out who her parents were but it became clear soon that she had been abandoned.'

Avni realized her mistake and felt stupid about it. She said, 'I don't believe it! Then what happened?' Aditya said, 'Then I brought her here because this was the best place she could be taken care of. Still I always wanted to make sure she is taken care of properly. I don't know what it is but since I saw her for the first time, I felt the need to protect her.'

Now Avni smiled and said, 'I can see that. You look at her like your own daughter. She is too adorable.' Aditya nodded and said, 'I agree. She is an angel. I brought you here because I wanted you to meet her.' Avni said, 'Thank you Adi for sharing this part of your life with me. I am too happy to be here.'

She looked at him with so much respect and adoration now. He was such a nice and kind hearted man! She was proud of him. She wasn't getting any reason not to love this guy. She was sure now what she was feeling now was nothing but love. When she was in a relationship before, she thought that she was in love but now what she was feeling, it was so different and real.

Aditya said, 'Believe me precious you are the only one I ever wanted to share this place with.' Avni smiled shyly at him and said, 'In that case, I am honoured. Thank you.' Aditya raised one eyebrow at her and said, 'You say thank you too much.' Avni smiled then and nodded unable to decide how to answer that.

After a moment's pause she asked, 'So, all the children here are orphans? What about their education?' Aditya nodded in response and said, 'Yes, all children are orphans here and I have appointed very responsible people to make sure each and everyone of them get proper education and care. We have teachers here. This is not only a shelter for them but also an education institute.'

'When they turn 18, they can move out and make life for themselves. If any of them need any help, we help them with it.' Aditya explained and Avni said, 'Its a great thing what you are doing and a difficult one too. What if any of them are in wrong path after they move out and seek monetary help?'

'Well then, they simply have to deal with me in person. And I am quite sure nobody would want that.' Aditya stated and Avni chuckled at him. She knew how hard he can be on people when he want to be.

After that, they walked hand in hand. They met everyone and Aditya made sure everything was going smoothly. He inspected everything and all the while, Avni was by his side.

After finishing with his tour to the institute, he asked Avni the question he wanted to ask her since he brought her here. 'Avni, I want to ask you something but whatever you say I'll be fine with it.' He paused and Avni was confused at where this conversation was going. He said, 'You know I was wondering if you'd like to adopt Lipi with me.'

A/N:- Hey my lovely readers!! A really serious question from Aditya. So what do you think Avni should say? Do comment I would love to hear your views.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @angel_150595 for supporting me. Thank you everyone for your votes. I remember each of you who votes. Thank you for being supportive.

Keep voting commenting and sharing. Have a great day!! :)