Part 24

After talking about their feelings towards each other, Aditya and Avni lied together in bed. It was the second time they were sleeping together after the night when Aditya had asked Avni after his nightmare. 

It was like they both gave peace to each other. As soon as Avni lied down, Aditya made her snuggle close to him. It was like after their feelings were out in the open now, a line had been crossed. Aditya held her closer to him and Avni laid her head on his shoulder. She liked how Aditya's warmth felt and his scent made her feel like home.

Avni sighed in his embrace feeling content when Aditya asked her, 'Precious! You said we don't know anything about each other. So, I want to know everything about you now.'

Avni smiled against his neck where she had moved and said,  'Adi! Don't you think its a little late now? We should sleep, we can talk about it tomorrow during our journey way back home.' 

While Avni spoke this, her breath felt warm and her lips brushed over Aditya's neck which he found, felt amazing.  After this, he wouldn't let Avni sleep away but close to him, he thought. She was creating feelings deep within him like he never experienced before. And he welcomed them with open arms now. She was making a special place in his heart and he had no control over it.

So there they laid under the covers holding each other and feeling contented in each other's arms. Keeping these thoughts in mind, Aditya soon surrendered to sleep alongwith Avni. 

The next morning,  Aditya woke up before Avni and found her sleeping next to him. Her hair were disheveled in sleep and yet she looked beautiful. He could spend hours watching her sleep. He caressed her cheeks and smiled. He could easily get used to waking up with Avni by his side.

He climbed out of bed and called for their breakfast.  Then he went to take a shower. Avni woke up with the sound of running water. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.  When she opened her eyes properly, she saw Aditya coming out of the bathroom in just a towel around his waist.

Avni's eyes widened and her breath stopped for a moment.  Water droplets were still shining on his body and the wet hair gave him more sexy look. She wanted to reach out and touch him but she suppressed the urge to do so.

Aditya caught her staring and she blushed. He came near her and said, 'I see you are awake precious.  Did you sleep well?' Avni was still looking down too shy to even look at him now but she nodded in reply.

Aditya sat on the bed and reached towards her lifting her chin and said,  'Look at me. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You can watch me all you want and I don't mind showing myself off.' He winked at her and Avni giggled. Yeah she really giggled!  She was never a giggling kind but it was how Aditya affected her, she thought.

'I like that sound. Now, get up and get ready we'll have to leave in an hour.' Avni nodded and got up to get ready. 

***

'Take care you two and call me once you've reached home.' Salil said to Avni and Aditya standing at the airport. Avni nodded and hugged Sal which he returned and winked at Aditya to tease him. Aditya just glared at him.

Avni then turned towards Eva who also came to say goodbye. Eva had become a good friend of Avni since their meeting at the mall. She quickly said goodbye to her and follwed Aditya inside the plane. She was feeling nostalgic.  It was like going to another family leaving one family here. She glanced back once more and then entered inside. 

As soon as the plane took off, Aditya started his asking questions to Avni. He was always so impatient.  He started asking Avni everything about her from favorite color to her hobbies and good memories. It was like he wouldn't stop until he knew every little detail about her.

Avni answered every question he asked with equal enthusiasm. In turn she also asked about him but the real questions she wanted to ask him were still not asked because he wasn't ready. She wondered when will he be ready. She hoped it wasn't for too long.

After having lunch, Avni dozed off and when Aditya woke her up it was then she found out that they have landed. But soon she found out that they weren't home yet. It was some other place. 

They walked down the plane and Avni felt awestruck by the beauty. It was a beautiful sight. They were standing at a height where clouds were around them. Small droplets of water were drizzling accompanied by slow and cool breeze. They were surrounded by mountains and through these mountains, different waterfalls were coming out. She had never seen anything like this before. The sun was shining at a distance which made it look like a perfect scenery.  The view was mesmerizing. 

It was a place like where you would want to come to escape from the world. She sighed and closed her eyes feeling the cool breeze on her skin.

Aditya looked at her and couldn't help smiling and wondering how beautiful she looked at that moment. Her face carried the expression of pure happiness. She looked perfect at that moment and he did not wish for anything but her happiness.

They stayed like that in complete silence  for a moment feeling the blissful environment. Then Aditya spoke breaking the silence. 'Precious! Would you come with me? I want to show you something. ' Avni nodded and said,  'I thought you were doing just that.' Aditya said,  'No, come with me.' He extended his hand towards her and Avni held it. Then they walked hand in hand silently.