Part 13

The next day Avni woke up with the memories of last night. She felt miserable about everything.

Never in her entire life she had been so bold to throw herself to anyone and keep her feelings out in the open.

What is wrong with me. Stupid Avni you shouldn't have said those things to him. Now he has made it quite clear that he don't want you so stay away from him. Avni scolded herself in her mind.

So she decided to stay away because that would only keep her self respect with her. She would not try to get what she couldn't have. But she was angry as hell so before trying to stay away she was going to teach him a lesson. Keeping these thoughts in mind she climbed out of bed and took a quick shower. After putting a jeans and top and putting her hair in a pony she exited the room.

She went downstairs and found Sal walking around. She wanted to back up but it was too late. He saw Avni and reached her with a smile on his face.

'Good morning! Avni, are you going somewhere?'

'I.. I was just coming to get some breakfast. ' Avni said hesitatingly, she didn't want Sal to know that she was planning to enjoy her visit on her own and staying away from Aditya.

Sal nodded but he did not believe her. 'You should have ordered it in your room. Room services are meant for a reason I think.'

'Yeah! I know that. Well what are you doing this early? I mean you don't get tired or what? I thought you might be sleeping till now.' Avni changed the subject so she won't have to answer him.

'I am glad to know you thought about me.' Sal said with a smirk. 'But you know I get five hours of sleep and that is enough for me. By the way, I have a feeling that you are up to something.'

Avni was baffled at his statement. 'No, I am not upto something. Why would you say that?'

Sal grinned at her and said, 'I have quite an experience in reading people and by looking I can tell you are going somewhere. So, dear Avni spill the beans.'

Avni sighed and said, 'Alright! I was just going out on my own to visit places here.'

'But why would you do that? Did you two fight or something? Because if that's the case then I don't mind if you would like to have my company.' Saying this he winked at her.

Avni rolled her eyes at him and said, 'Well.. shut up! We didn't fight but don't ask me about it please Sal. I just want to get away from here.'

'I can help you but you tell me one more thing. Does Aditya know that you are going out?'

'Uh.. No he doesn't. But I don't want you to tell him.'

'Avni in that case I need to know why you are going out without telling him. I don't want him getting mad at me if he finds out that I knew about you.'

Avni rolled her eyes and said, 'I am not leaving forever Sal. I will be back by lunch. Its just that I want him to be mad.' Avni smiled at this.

'So I get it that you are angry at him for something which I don't know about and now you want him to get mad in return. '
Avni nodded and said, 'Yup! It sounds crazy when you say that aloud but that's what I want.'

'Ok! But I will not let you go alone. Atleast let me accompany you.'

It was better to have a company than to loiter on her own, Avni thought. 'Okay Sal! You can come but don't tell Aditya until we return back.' Salil nodded and they left.

'Where would you like to go?' Sal asked slightly turning towards Avni but keeping his eyes on the road.

'I don't know you are the one who lives here. You tell me where we should go?'

Sal chuckled and said, 'Really Avni you are something else. You were planning to go on your own without knowing where you wanted to go.'

'No! Actually I was planning to Google the places so I could go wherever I wanted. But now you are here so I don't think I need to worry about that.'

'Ha! You are a smart girl! So now do you have something in mind?'

'Nope! I just need a diversion.'

'I know a very good place for that. I am sure you will have fun.'

***

'Wow! Look at those dolphins they are adorable. I am loving it.' Avni was clapping all excited by the dolphins' show in front of her.

Sal grinned and said, 'I knew you'll like it. Everyone love to come here.'

'Yeah! What is there not to love. Its so much fun.'

'Its going to be over now. So I think we should get back after this else my brother will kill both of us.'

Avni rolled her eyes and said, 'Don't be a drama queen! He will not do anything. The only thing he could do is get mad which I am sure he is by looking at his missed calls and messages.'

'You are making me nervous. I don't like mad Aditya. He is too difficult when he is mad so I am not going to face him.' Sal said biting his nails.

'Fine! I'll face him. I am also mad so it won't matter if he is mad too.'

After the show they sat inside the car and Avni thought to provide relief to Aditya from his misery for a while. So she sent a message to him Coming back in just 15 minutes. Don't worry.

She then put her phone in her pocket. They reached at the hotel in about twenty minutes and found Aditya pacing near the entrance.

His hair was messed up and he was in his wear off jeans and t-shirt. On the whole, he was looking sexy. Mad but sexy as hell.

Avni climbed out of the car and forward towards Aditya. As Avni reached closer, she could see the worry in his eyes. She was mad but now looking at him she wanted to comfort him in her arms.

But last night he made it quite clear that he don't want her. The mere thought brought her back to reality.

Aditya looked at Avni with anger mixed with worry and said, 'Where were you? Do you have any sense of responsibility?'

Avni smirked at him and said, 'Don't you say that as if you care. You made it quite clear that you don't have anything to do with me.'

Aditya was confused about what she was saying. But then he noticed some people eavesdropping their conversation. He tucked his hair in irritation and said, 'We should not talk here. Come with me.'

A/N- hello people! Please vote follow comment. And let me know what you think about this chapter.

Have a wonderful weekend!