Part 14

Aditya took Avni's hand and led her towards the elevator and to their suite. Nobody said anything but the tension was quite clear in the air.

They entered in their suite and Aditya turned towards Avni. He narrowed his eyes at her and said, 'Tell me where were you today and what do you mean by I don't have anything to do with you?'

Avni folded her arms in front of her and said with a half smile, 'You know very well what I mean and I am a grown-up woman so please.. don't act as if you care.'

Aditya tucked his hair in frustration and sighed. 'I am really confused as to why you think like that. Did I do anything that made you think that?'

Avni smirked and said, 'You didn't do anything that's what made me think that.'

Aditya was finding it difficult to hold his anger. 'Shit!! Avni don't test my patience. Why don't you tell me what did I do wrong?'

Avni could see the growing anger and frustration mixed with something she couldn't understand in his eyes and a part of her was excited and curious to find out.

'Don't you remember last night Aditya? You just left me there all alone with my open emotions. You didn't even care about my feelings.

Don't I deserve you at all? Am I so pathetic that you can't even accept me?'

Avni couldn't stop the emotions that started to well up in her eyes.

She was never the emotional type but now, with Aditya she was experiencing all new things.

Aditya realized what she was talking about. He came closer to her, held her face in his hands and brushed his thumb on her cheeks wiping the tear drop falling on her face.

He looked at her with adoration in his eyes and said, 'You are the most beautiful person and it is me who don't deserve you. You are far too good for me.

I was just trying to do the right thing you know. But, I think that was not a very right thing afterall. So, I will make it up to you.'

Before Avni could ask him what he was talking about, he leaned towards her and placed his lips on her.

It started as simple and Avni felt butterflies fluttering in her belly. His breath was warm and as soon as she started thinking about his statement that he don't deserve her, Aditya's lips captured hers and started kneading them with such a rhythm that Avni's mind blocked everything out.

She gasped for breath and Aditya used this moment to push his tongue inside her mouth and started tasting her.

He pushed her towards the wall so he could taste her deeply. He explored her mouth thoroughly with his tongue.

It was something Avni never experienced before and it was a delicious sensation. Aditya didn't seem to have enough of her.

He was kissing her as if it will be the last time. He was feeling captivated by her response. He loved the small sound she made when he entered her mouth. He liked the way her breath felt.

Avni encircled her arms around Aditya's neck and pulled him more closer so she could feel every inch of him.

Avni didn't understand how it started. She was finding it difficult to think about anything.

Before she knew or thought anything she found herself kissing him back. She never thought herself to be the one who could respond to a guy's kiss with such passion. But Aditya made her feel different.

She always imagined about how it would be like to kiss so passionately. She had all kinds of ideas about it but her ideas didn't even come close to what she was experiencing now. She never thought a kiss could make you want for more.

She was kissing him with everything. She was now giving him whatever she was holding back before.

The kissing became harder with each passing second. Neither of them seemed to stop what they were doing.

Aditya's hand slide down and entered inside her top. He could feel the shivers she got on his touch which he liked very much. Her response to his touch made him all the more excited. He was imagining all the things he wanted to do with her.

As the thought crossed his mind he felt Avni's hand on his shirt tugging his buttons. He wanted to stop it before they both lose the sense of thinking clearly.

So, Aditya said in between the kisses, 'Avni! You are not thinking. Are you sure you want to do this?'

Avni knew she was not thinking but now she wanted him more than anything. She said breathing heavily, 'Yes! I want this.' She then kissed him and bit on his lower lip.

The act was quite enough for bringing him on edge. He removed his own shirt while kissing her and started for Avni's top when a knock on the door stopped him. He lifted his head and looked at Avni who was wearing a dizzy look on her face.

They both were breathing heavily. Again the knock came and Aditya turned towards the door.

Avni for a minute couldn't understand what happened. One moment ago they were kissing each other madly and suddenly they stopped. She saw Aditya turning towards the door when the third knock came and she realized what was happening.

She looked at herself with her top slightly lifted, her hair open and a little messed up. She didn't realize when her hair got open but she also didn't remember anything except for their kissing. She blushed looking at herself and quickly composed herself.

On the other hand, Aditya didn't care about his composure. He opened the door shirtless. Avni could not help but stare at his bare back with want.

When Aditya opened the door, she saw Sal standing outside with his hands in his pocket.

A/N- Surprise!! I thought of updating today because I know some of you wanted this part. Do you like it? What do you think about it huh?

Please follow vote and comment.