1. Megurine

I do not own Vocaloid .Because if I do Luka and Miku are married by now.

Thank you for the votes guys. I appreciate it very much.

EDITED: December 14, 2019
_____________________

She felt listless. It's not like the feelings were mutual, but why won't the thoughts leave her alone. All of it, the things that happened between them. Losing her, not seeing her anymore, an excruciating pain shot through her. She wanted her existence her but there weren't any signs of her at all. She stopped coming over. A study session that's been planned to happen for weeks was cut off by one confession and a person who was stupid enough to realize another's feeling... or her own feelings

A pink haired girl was in the living room, alone. She was memorizing different terms written in her textbooks. One of her teachers reminded them that there will be many terms that are included in the exams, but she didn't give any hint about what those terms are.

Thinking that walking in circles can help, she hopped off the couch and strolled in circle around the coffee table. Her head buzzed as she felt a headache attacking her sooner or later.

Ugh, I'm too lazy to do this

Megurine slouched back to the sofa and had her eyes glued to the ceiling before heaving a deep sigh. "She was right, I really am an idiot".

After reading and memorizing for what felt like hours, no such relevant information related in her studies made a home in her mind. There was only one person staying there. "Why did you build a home in my mind and have all the space yourself? Now there isn't any left for my lessons. Gosh,I wish I can just put a memory ca-"

Her complaining was disrupted as sounds of her stomach growling filled in.

Maybe some food will help, she went straight ahead to the refrigerator hoping there'll be something there.

With no such luck, there was nothing. "You've got to be kidding me! Nothing enters my mind, and now I also have nothing on my refrigerator!"

What's the word of the day? Oh yeah, it's nothing. She shouted the word as if someone would hear her. Her parents are out on a business trip like always, though Megurine doesn't complain, it is work after all. Hoping that having her tummy filled will help her with studying, she made up in mind to buy any appetizers from the convenience store located nearby her house. She wore clothings composed of a pink hoodie and black jeans, knowing that it'll be cold outside.

A short period of time before the pinkette arrived at the designated place. She have already been there so she knows where her main and favorite items were placed.

The cashier handed her the products with a smile and the pinkette paid before shifting away. With no more business in the store, she directly walked towards the exit. Unfortunately, she was having a difficult time caused by the heavy paper bags that made her wish she had four hands instead of two.

While heading out, she was too absentminded to notice the 'Wet Floor' sign and accidentally tripped.

Megurine shut her eyes closed as she waited for a loud pang coming from her head at the time that it meets the tiles floor. But the said pain never came when she felt someone had a grip on her wrist, halting her from falling. Pink averted her gaze at her savior and a shade of teal entered her view. Teal.

Hatsune Miku.

She rose up on her feet and began regaining her composure. She cleared her throat, wanting to say something. Unfortunately, Miku was the first one to speak.

"You should be more careful y'know" Miku said with a cheerful smile before freeing the wrist she was holding.

"I will. Thank you" she replied, fixing her hold on the hefty items she bought.

"You need some help with that?" Miku implied pointing at the paper bags.

The pinkette was getting uncomfortable with how the girl can still act like this after what happened to them. On the other hand, she doesn't want to bother her and there will only be an awkward atmosphere to fill their empty void anyway. "Uh, no. It's okay"

Miku knitted her eyebrows as she speaks, "You said no, but your current state earlier shows that you needed someone to lend you a hand"

"My current state earlier?" Different images of how she must've looked like formed inside Megurine's head. None of them were positive.

'Did I look like a potato again? Oh wait, I always do'

A soft chuckle came after numerous blinks, "It's so obvious that you were in a disaster earlier, and why did you even bought that much?"

In all honesty, she was just too slothful to buy some every time she gets hungry, but it's too embarrassing to tell her about her that. While wrapping her arms around the paper bags more tightly, she fibbed, "Stock?"

A soft chuckle before Miku instructed, pointing at the other bag that Luka was handling, "Give me the other one"

Megurine knew that the other girl won't take a no for an answer this time, she is a stubborn one after all. Defeated, she carefully lended the bag and they began strolling back to her crib. As what she expected, only an awkward air lingered between them. She shot her gaze up at the sky and noticed some dark grey clouds were forming.

That must only mean that a rain will pour so suddenly while they're on their way. And if they do, they will get wet. Not only them, but the sandwich also.

'If it gets wet, it will be ruined. If there's no food then I'll starved then I won't be able to memorize'

"Ey" a voice called out, a high pitched one.

Her train of thoughts continued running, brushing off the voice she just heard, as she concluded that it was just her imagination.

'Then I'll have no project'

"-I'll there?"

'Then I'll fai-' Megurine was broke out of her thoughts by a voice who seemed to be yelling at her for who knows how many times now.

"Hey!" Miku shouted.

Eyes shaded with the color of cerulean narrowed. "Me?" She questioned along her index finger directed at her face.

The corner of her lips lifted, "Who else would I be talking to?"

Pink returned the gesture, though awkwardness was present in her smile. "Sorry, I was just thinking about something"

Teal only mumbled a small "oh" in response. Her nose crinkled as her lips were pressed in a hard line. "We're here"

An empty silence had then again entered the atmosphere and Luka thought that this can be a chance for them to sort things out. With her trembling lips, she nervously started. "Listen Miku, about what happened this Monday-"

"There's somewhere I have to be, so I'll take my leave" Miku interrupted, forcing a thin smile.

She was aware that the teal haired only wanted to avoid the topic and nothing else. Megurine doesn't want to let her go, she hoped that there was any convincing reason she could say to make her stay. "Thanks again for helping me."

Her lips had the urge to say something more, such as "Don't you want to rest here even for five minutes?" or "Do you want some of the sandwiches I bought before you leave?" Unluckily, these words were stucked beneath her throat.

A meek nod as Miku shot a bittersweet smile, "Anything for you Luka, I like you after all"