6. Idea

I DO NOT OWN VOCALOID.

I began writing this book when I was just 15 and now I'm almost turning 19. Time flies.

--------------
"We won't ride the train this time"

Right exactly after hearing these words, Luka stood agape. Walking wasn't a good idea since she was unsure whether the restaurant were near enough. In addition, she was beginning to feel the coldness sting beneath her skin. It was getting pretty dark as the cool breeze brushed against her body, causing her to shiver.

Teal raised her eyebrows, asking in concern. "Are you okay?"

The palm of her hands reached up to pressed themselves against her arms, rapidly stroking it to provide her a bit of warmth. "I'm fine, it's just a little cold."

"You don't look fine to me" Miku reprimanded, her forehead creased before she took her coat off and handed it to the other girl. "Wear this; you probably need it more than I do"

In all honesty, Megurine was extremely too shy about wearing other people's clothes. But at present, she was getting cold enough to wipe the meekness away. As soon as possible, she caught the coat in her hands and gladly wore it. The warmth she had been seeking was immediately felt and the rosy scent that the clothing emitted made it all better.

"Better?" Teal questioned in reassurance and Pink only gave a light nod as an affirmative as she find comfort in the fabric. Her face brightened up before she gestured her hand closer, asking her to hold it with her own. "Let's go, I have a car."

Feeling a bit suspicious, Megurine inquired. "Aren't you too young to drive?"

Miku shook her head, "No, my mom told me I can only drive after I turned 20. So for now, she just hired a driver for me"

-----------------
"That's the thing" Her index finger raised up as she pointed at an Aston Martine Rapide S. It was a four door luxury sports car which was painted with the vibrant hue of jet black. The pink haired didn't have that much idea about automobiles but she could say that the car looked extremely expensive. Both of them approached the car though Teal made Pink get inside first as she pulled the door handle for her.

A small mutter of gratitude was given before she complied.

"Where to Ma'am?" A male blonde driver inquired, his indigo eyes locked with Miku through the rear view mirror.

"Fancy Sushi"

Locks shaded with cotton candy pink were pressed against the window of the vehicle when the pinkette leaned her head, feeling slightly restless. She took a glance at Miku to find that she was already reciprocating the action. "What is it?"

Her apple red lips puckered to the side a bit, "Don't lean there." The tealette suggested, repositioning Megurine's head to rest on her shoulder. "Lean on me"

----------------

"Welcome to Fancy Sushi! How may I help you?" A brunette dressed in a neatly tucked black uniform composed of a dark hue of skirt, bow tie, vest along with a white long sleeves, greeted them with an active smile.

Miku's florid lips elevated, waving her hand as she took a step towards the lady. "Hey Meiko, can you lead us to our table?"

"Sure, it would be my pleasure to guide a new couple there" Meiko slyly shot with a wink, taking a step towards the designated place.

"S-she's not my girlfriend" Teal batted, a bit resonant.

"Not yet" Meiko teased.

As they began their way, Megurine's cerulean eyes travelled around the fine dining restaurant. It has a classy aura with the ambient music clinging in. The restaurant was full. The sight of an old couple sitting side by side who were enjoying their meal entered her view. While in the opposite side, there were middle aged-women collapsing with giggles, a glass of wine on their tables.

The trio arrived at what seemed to be the corner of the dining place. The table setting were sophisticatedly arranged in symmetrical which brings an aesthetically pleasing view for Pink to enjoy. Wine, water glasses, spoons, knives were perfectly place with the dinner plate, napkin, bread knife, dessert spoon and dessert fork.
It wasn't much long until both girls find themselves comfort in their own seats, taking the time to think of their preferred order.

In truth, Megurine was feeling all foreign as her fingers turn every pages of the menu. It was filled with various courses, encompassing an appetizer, soup, salad, and dessert.

Both of them took their seats and looked at the menu."Pick anything you want. Don't worry about the price, I'll pay"

"No" Megurine mumbled, causing the corner of Teal's lips to fall.

Worried, she inquired. "Huh? What do you mean no?"

"We'll pay", she responded. Her pocket was not quite well off for the date and definitely not ready to spend it's self for a fine dining. Nevertheless, not having anything to contribute made her feel a tiny guilt.

The date went on much better than expected. Pink was more of a listener while Miku was the one who initiated a conversation the whole time. However, the atmosphere wasn't unsettling in the least as they devoured their meal. Megurine had a Tekkamaki while Miku ordered a Negitoro.
--------------