3. Unaware

I do not own Vocaloid

EDITED: December 14, 2019
---------------

"Boooooooooring" Megurine whined. She just arrived home from school and there were nothing to spend time with inside their house. Her family fled the household for a business trip and told her that it will take long before they return. With her homework fully done, there wasn't anything else fun to do to kill time. Normally, she'd be watching whatever was on Netflix by now, but she just wasn't in the mood at the moment. Eventually, she ended up laying on her bed, her vision stuck to the plain white ceiling.

'I wonder what she's doing right now' Megurine wondered as a teal haired girl's figure popped up inside her head. It's been two days since she met Miku and they haven't seen each other ever since. The same day was also when they last got in touch.

----------------------

"You're really cute Luka :). I want to get to know you more."

Pink felt her face heat up as she repeated reading the message for the nth time now. Her face buried themselves against the blue pillow in her bed at the same time that the corner of her lips rose up for an idiotic grin. "I feel the same, though I wish we didn't meet near a trash bin"

"Is that about the cute one or getting to know you more? And besides It's not every day I meet a cute girl..... Near a trash bin ;)"

To be honest, it was both. Megurine thinks that the girl was deeply adorable, pretty even. With the twin tails, teal eyes and additionally, the charming smile. Not knowing what the reason behind it yet, she knew that it would be such pleasure to be friends with the girl. Moreover, she was more than surprised to think that she had the chance to meet someone due to the fact that she was just a shut in, aimless high school student with no friends whatsoever. Out of the blue, her phone rang, Miku was calling her. "H-hello?"

"Hey Luka!" Miku's voice was so cheerful, in similar to the first time they met.

"I can say that you're very happy today Miku, what's up?" She questioned, curiosity present in her tone.

"You answered, why wouldn't I be"? Deep reddish hue began to paint themselves in Megurine's cheeks as her heart did a flip.

"Me-" A beep disrupted her statement as she distinguished that Miku was cut off. Her phone died. Picking up the pace, she jumped off her bed to plug in her phone and tried to interact again with the teal haired.

Unfortunately, there was no answer, Is she mad? She must have thought that I ended the call or something'
Megurine tried to call her for a lot of times only to receive nothing. Then again, she thought that maybe she was just overreacting about things.
-------------------

At current time, the pinkette was curling her sakura colored locks through her fingers, thinking if she should try getting in contact with Miku once again.

Inside her brain, a little Megurine which wears clothes composed of nothing but black dress appreared.

"Are you kidding me? Why would you call her? If she's mad then she's mad. What happened was an accident anyways. She should be the one calling to you and then explain why the connection was cut off."

Another figure popped out. But this time, she had white clothing and a halo above her head.

"Waiting for her text or call may not do anything. None of you are at fault. You don't even know if she's mad at you. You shou-"

"But it's Miku's fault. I me-". The other butted in.

"None of them are at fault"

Megurine was listening to "herselves" arguing about what to do or not. Hearing their conversation was making her headache and wasn't helping her with her situation at all. "Dark Luka" spoke once again